Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

jabba5114

Premiership Player
Jan 23, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I’m fine with him still wrestling if he’s dropping 95% of the matches. He’s nothing more than a jobber to put people over now.
Agreed. Can win sometimes but just over the complaints wwe has too many old stars. Then they complain when a young guy wins over one of them. Waaaaay more stuff you can complain about wwe

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lynchy04

Cancelled
Apr 20, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Won't bother watching sounds horrible, probably not worth watching either show until after Crown Jewell when we get the new "rosters".

Time for AJ Styles and Orton to get back in the main event scene. AJ could do with another title run , Orton not so much but I would rather see both of those guys up against the likes of Kross, Balor, Lee, Priest, Lashley and Big E.

The aspect that interests me the most after the draft is what they do with SD. Clearly they have a weaker roster at the top probably see Reigns roll through Cesaro again, Jeff Hardy, Sheamus and Drew. Not sure whether they will go down this path but the story is already there with the recent history of Reigns vs Cesaro and in the past Drew and Sheamus ( Cashed in on Roman ) they could finally have a trio that could take on The Bloodline. It seems as though Drew vs Reigns is happening around December or The Rumble so why not reunite the Bar to take on the Uso's ( They have history) whilst Drew takes on Roman.

This is pretty embarrassing. What's the use of having a women's division and a tournament if you're not prepared to give the competitors enough time to showcase what they can do?

1634080386243.png

MadMundy

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 29, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Arsenal, Glory, Bulls
Yeah the Saudi Arabian government is absolutely disgusting but I think the people complaining that "these awful pieces of s**t get this card" is over the top like it's the fans in the crowd committing these atrocities. Almost feels a little racist.

Honestly couldn't give a s**t where this card takes place, the fact we're getting this card alone makes it worth it to me

This is pretty embarrassing. What's the use of having a women's division and a tournament if you're not prepared to give the competitors enough time to showcase what they can do?

View attachment 1259180

Shayna should be finishing off her opponents fairly quickly. No excuse for the other 3 matches though. :thumbsdown:

ptrg

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 19, 2008
Space Mountain
AFL Club
Melbourne
For thode watching it, the Zimbabwean-Aussie Taku dude on Love Island would be an absolute perfect hire if he had flipping skills.
Wouldn't be at all out of place in the New Day (not racist, just his mannerisms and voice)

ULTIMATE_WARRIOR

Premiership Player
Mar 10, 2009
Parts Unknown
AFL Club
St Kilda
apparently no WWE PPV in December, but then I remembered they're doing a PPV on New Years Day, so that makes sense.

Hopefully this is the beginning of the end of themed PPV’s.

Elimination Chamber
Hell in a Cell
Extreme Rules
TLC

All gotta go.

Royal Rumble, Money in the Bank, and a non brand v brand Survivor Series is plenty

jabba5114

Premiership Player
Jan 23, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Hopefully this is the beginning of the end of themed PPV’s.

Elimination Chamber
Hell in a Cell
Extreme Rules
TLC

All gotta go.

Royal Rumble, Money in the Bank, and a non brand v brand Survivor Series is plenty
Id get rid of money in the bank as well.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back