Society/Culture Tucker Carlson - Fired from Fox. Sacked. Terminated. Given the heave-ho.

Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
Well, you could argue the green left also want to turn that tap on and off when it suits them. They embrace the scientific consensus on climate change but aren't so keen when it comes to biological sex. On that issue, how you "identify" is what matters most.
Sure. I'm guilty of it myself.

I think the denial of biological sex has decreased, with a growing understanding of gender identity.
Climate change is probably as divisive as it's ever been, as is anti-vaccination.

And in terms of real world damage, I don't think it's comparable.

My issue is faux scientific pedants, attacking LGBT+ issues, while championing climate change denialism and antivaccination views.

Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
Are we talking about Tucker here? I don’t think he’s anti-vaccination. I think he’s anti mandatory vaccination. It’s an entirely different thing.

Im fully vaccinated but I’m against mandatory vaccination.
But you don't think Tucker has promoted white nationalism.

What would he have to do or say, for you to 'think' he is anti-vaccination, or that he promotes white nationalism?

Jan 13, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Just one of many dangerous games played by *********, who put their pursuit of financial riches ahead of the public's health.

The irresistible allure of wedge politics - for those who have no interest in the greater good, or the well being of their community.
The dangerous game is that played by the “greater good” absolutists. We’ve seen it before and you’d think we would have learned.

Noire

Let's Go Chief
Aug 22, 2021
AFL Club
Adelaide
Probably because he isn't paranoid...

The left are obsessed with race, equality and diversity already exists

Sep 17, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Individualism is the enemy. An individual has value, but if you can get everyone to make their identity based off their group/tribe then people just become numbers and they already think there are too many feeders and breeder numbers on the planet.

1634079351841.png

Why do you think that?

I think it's the enemy of collectivism because it makes everyone valuable, everyone complex and makes everyone much harder to manipulate because they've been trained to look at everything based on their own experience and not buy into a group identity narrative.

There's no surprises that the losers love collectivism and the winners want to be judged on the merits of their own character and achievement.

That's why individualism is their enemy. If you think for yourself you're dangerous, you might see through the performance.

Back to Tucker
Where is your evidence to support your claim
Posted in this thread.

I won’t be reposting it every time a new Tucker-sucker arrives in the thread. But if I see a link I will repost it. Also, if you watch Tucker regularly you will have seen his ethno-nationalist type stuff on the reg.

Back