Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #5: We're in this together!

About Covid vaccines: Opinion on mandates? Your personal situation?

• I support vaccine mandates for all jobs

Votes: 24 26.1%
  • I support vaccine mandates for health & aged care jobs

Votes: 9 9.8%
  • I don't care either way, it's up to each company

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Vaccine mandates are immoral and/or unjustifiable

Votes: 46 50.0%
  • My employer has mandated the vaccine - I got it to keep my job

Votes: 13 14.1%
  • My employer has mandated the vaccine - I decided to quit my job

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • My employer has left the decision to get the vaccine optional

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • I'm not sure where my employer stands on this issue

Votes: 14 15.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
One by one, the vaccine skeptics are cracking, and getting their jibby jab.

They don't want to, but they feel they have to, in order to work or see family or simply fit in.

This will keep happening, well into next year. The people behind this will see how far they can push it.

When the 'boosters' are mandated (or 'mandated') that is when the fun will begin.

Nice, cracking. Are we back to the Big Egg conspiracy already?

Where have you been the last 2 years? If people have a runny nose they've got covid. Your hero Dan even said you don't have a cold or flu. Chances are you've got covid.
He did say that, but that's not how we roll in WA.

Everyone gets the nasty cold and no one tests positive.

Last edited:
Anybody that believes we have anything to fear from this talkfest doesn’t understand how the World works.
The World can’t unite against Climate change, but Conspiracist think it will fall inline with the Great Reset.

Its breathtaking naïveté.
Agent Smith is glitching.

Poor Scomo.

I can get a jab at Bunnings this week, might go grab a sausage.

Convenience hey.

No excuse anymore GP.

Better be careful, they'll be peddling the Moderna hotshot.

And FFS don't take any kids with you as they'll be jabbed as well, and there's no such thing as a kid's dose in Australia!

Digital identity platform integrated into the GAVI-Mastercard “Wellness Pass,” a digital vaccination record and identity system that is linked to Mastercard’s click-to-play system that powered by its AI and machine learning technology.

Mastercard, in addition to professing its commitment to promoting “centralized record keeping of childhood immunization” also describes itself as a leader toward a “World Beyond Cash,” and its partnership with GAVI marks a novel approach towards linking a biometric digital identity system, vaccination records, and a payment system into a single cohesive platform.

The effort, since its launch nearly two years ago funded via $3.8 million in GAVI (Gates) donor funds in addition to a matched donation of the same amount by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

They don't want to, but they feel they have to, in order to work or see family or simply fit in.

This will keep happening, well into next year. The people behind this will see how far they can push it.

When the 'boosters' are mandated (or 'mandated') that is when the fun will begin.

still waiting for your links to your alternative science

still waiting for your links to your alternative science

I like how they're now complaining that the people they thought were on their side, are no longer on their side, and trying to create stories to explain it away.

After all, they can't be wrong, right?

Note that it's written into federal US Law that the government shall lie about vaccine safety and efficacy. I assume that Australia has the same laws becasue we've heard nothing about the pictures and videos of thee 16 year old collapsing at the start of the private Pfizer rollout parent were not allowed into. It was reported in one overseas network that three 16 year olds, two boys and a girls died.

Just wow dude :tearsofjoy:

Parents were not allowed lol - no, absolutely false. And yeah I'm sure the parents of all 3 dead kids silence was bought with a Bunnings voucher or something.

Can we ease up on the Stew Peters/Red Voice Media stuff? I know its a conspiracy thread but damn, these guys make CNN look competent and trustworthy :oops:

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You will own nothing and be happy (so we are being told by the people who will own everything). Brought to you by the good people who provided all the fear pr0n for a virus that has been shown time after time after time to be as deadly as the regular flu.

I see this so often, but can't actually find it as a stated goal of the WEF.

Anyone have more info about where it came from?

Hard to blame people for caving in when their livelihoods are on the line. Everyone has a price. If you can live a life of total independence from these vaccine mandates then good luck to you.

So sadly I got my 1st dose of the Moderna vaccine yesterday, work just hounding and hounding and I couldn't work beyond tomorrow if I didn't. I've pulled up ok tender arm aside, but still decided to milk yesterday and today off which I thought was the least I could do. I did mention to the nurse in an open discussion that I was getting it due to coercion and she was rather good about it.

Abortions remain a controversial topic for good reason. It's impossible to make abortions illegal. The only reason this subject continues to rear its head is because there is a small but loud number who push for later and later term abortions. Worse, this small vocal group give no voice to the essential tragedy and trauma for everyone involved and instead celebrate abortions as if they were a right of passage. There is something quite psychotic going on. When you witness the careless bravado with which these experimental covid cocktails are forced upon pregnant women it is not surprising some believe there is a satanic element to it.

It seems for many US states the choice appears to have narrowed between either fear and dread of a severe cold or fearing and dread of god.

Oh well. Just effectively institute a state wide bounty system then to combat this small vocal group, seems reasonable and appropriate :rolleyes:

I thought you guys didn't like dobbers? Depends which way the wind is blowing I guess.

Last edited:

It was a WEF presentation from 2016. They can hide behind 'not a stated goal' but given that type of future would benefit all of the usual WEF participants you can guess which way they'll go.

Well they get whacked with a fairly hefty fine if you work and you didn't. So it's understand why they'd be hounding you.

Yeah I understand why they're hounding also, still doesn't me make me think the situation is right.

It was from the WEF website. After the announced they were going to use the pandemic as an opportunity to implement the great reset, they attracted a lot of attention (and criticism) so they purged their site of this stuff. They used to have an example of how this would work in their "utopia", using a washing machine. Instead of owning a washing machine, you would rent it. They even gave the price structure for it, $69.99 initial setup fee, $6.99 monthly fee and 80c per load. What they were advocating for was a poverty cycle, mandated by law. I assume you own your own appliances in your home, so know that ownership is preferable to renting, or owning your property vs renting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back