Analysis 2021 trade thread

Remove this Banner Ad

All the drama to get a c grader in , worse than home and away

What drama? It only feels dramatic if you waste your life listening to trade radio all day and reading mindless speculation on BigFooty.

I recommend tuning out and letting the professionals do their job.

Speaking of. How is the Loaner going?
Need something to talk about while we wait for the mega ruck trade merry go round.
I've taken the grandkids on a few bike rides, 5-6km along Enoggera creek, 26-28km Shorncliffe to Woody Point and back and along the Brisbane river from the Regatta to New farm and back along the Southside of the river from Southbank to West End 15-16km. I also now cycle to Yoga most days, about 8km there and back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've taken the grandkids on a few bike rides, 5-6km along Enoggera creek, 26-28km Shorncliffe to Woody Point and back and along the Brisbane river from the Regatta to New farm and back along the Southside of the river from Southbank to West End 15-16km. I also now cycle to Yoga most days, about 8km there and back.
Took my girls for a ride from home, up and over the Gateway bridge a few years ago, got up one side ok, but going down the other side my younger daughter lost control and fell off and quite badly broke her arm.
We never did that again.

I really like him on the limited vision we have . Obviously looking at all the positives I could find.

It'll be nice to have a 2nd ruck who contests and competes in the actual ruck contest.
Agreed, could be an important part of the best 22 next season and at the very least having a dominant VFL ruck can only mean good things for our young mids.

I am unsure if sacrificing a pick next year for an upgrade this year is the best idea, but I guess we can find other ways to make up the value of a third.

Glad to have Fort on board regardless.
I believe it might have been more about Collingwood wanting another pick in next year’s draft, and not this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back