Game Day AFL Trade Period 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

PSA

In this thread, ploz provide sauces for anything you claim as fact. It can be specific such as an article link or Neale's sisters cousins hairdresser or vague such as "own sauces" but ploz avoid blanket statements with no reference point, it makes people antsy.

Look forward to coming back in 4 years seeing people complain about who we could have had at Pick 22.
There are a lot here who wanted to go to draft with that pick including me,
I hope I’m wrong coz I can think of at least 4 who will be available there.

From the Freo website;

The addition of Clark ticks off one of Fremantle’s off-season goals to add more pace to their midfield ranks, with Clark known for his strong outside run and potential to provide rebound off half back.

Executive General Manager of Football Peter Bell said the Club was thrilled to bring Clark into the fold.

“Jordan is a player that we have always rated highly. He possesses great speed and strong run and we feel that this will be a valuable addition to our defence or to our wings,” Bell said.

“Jordan is a strong character and at 20 years of age we feel that he fits perfectly with the list management direction of the club”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So we’ve got 6, 8, 19 to select some future stars & picked up a former #9 & #15 in player selections who actually suit our needs.

✅ for me.

Yep. Excellent trading. Lost Cerra. Gained Clark and Brodie, and 'Fremantle head into the 2021 NAB AFL Draft with a strong hand of 6, 8, 19, 61 and 69 after starting the trade period holding picks 8 and 27.'

Yep. Excellent trading. Lost Cerra. Gained Clark and Brodie, and 'Fremantle head into the 2021 NAB AFL Draft with a strong hand of 6, 8, 19, 61 and 69 after starting the trade period holding picks 8 and 27.'

Do we have the space for all 5 picks?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back