When will the Carlton FC Arrive? Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Premiership window 2024-2027. Nice trolling David King.
That's the window that lines up for Walsh, Weitering, McKay, C. Curnow, Cerra to be at their absolute prime +/- Stocker, TDK, Kemp, Fisher, Cuningham and the rest of the young players on the list who might get it together.

Alternatively Cripps, Hewett, Martin, McGovern, Saad, Williams are all right in their prime now.

Vossy gets a year to build a game plan, can't rush a new coach.

But after that I think Carlton need to make something in 2023 or the big money questionable recruits of recent years will go from not only failing but being old and failing.

That's the window that lines up for Walsh, Weitering, McKay, C. Curnow, Cerra to be at their absolute prime +/- Stocker, TDK, Kemp, Fisher, Cuningham and the rest of the young players on the list who might get it together.

Alternatively Cripps, Hewett, Martin, McGovern, Saad, Williams are all right in their prime now.

Vossy gets a year to build a game plan, can't rush a new coach.

But after that I think Carlton need to make something in 2023 or the big money questionable recruits of recent years will go from not only failing but being old and failing.

Currently the 6th youngest list

Whether Ed is best 22 or not, won't have a bearing on where we finish

Disagree. Means that a few of names like Setterfield Stocker Dow Kennedy O'Brien Carroll Kemp Fisher Cuningham Philp Fogarty maybe Williams in addition to Cripps Walsh Cerra Hewett haven't gone past him and we have stagnated

Disagree. Means that a few of names like Setterfield Stocker Dow Kennedy O'Brien Carroll Kemp Fisher Cuningham Philp Fogarty maybe Williams in addition to Cripps Walsh Cerra Hewett haven't gone past him and we have stagnated

Ed playing won't stop the team improving and until some of those boys achieve his work ethic and consistency they won't surpass him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been reading your posts for the last 3 days, I can't work out what your position is. You seem to swing from detail to detail, little of which goes to substantiating whatever point you're advancing. What are you trying to say?
In short, Carlton are going nowhere. Fast.

Is that concise enough for you?

McKay, Weitering, Walsh, Cripps, Saad, Williams, Jones, Martin, Cerra, Curnow, a bunch of other 1st rounders who haven't developed yet.

Talentless list! They suck! Going nowhere!! Need more rookies!!

You have to be some sort of biased halfwit to think Carltons list isn't a top 8 standard one.
Checks calendar again...

Yep, still October.

o_Oo_Oo_O

So you don't think the list is talented? Are those players I listed no good? Or because some of them had poor years that means they're doomed to be perpetually sh*t for the remainders of their career?
Safe the say the rationale for my opinion has been shared loud and clear in my earlier posts.

I suspect the Carlton faithful didn't want to read it the first time around, let alone wanting me to repeat myself...

Safe the say the rationale for my opinion has been shared loud and clear in my earlier posts.

I suspect the Carlton faithful didn't want to read it the first time around, let alone wanting me to repeat myself...

I've given up reading your mental gymnastics about why every area of Carlton from the club store clerk to the dietician is s**t.

I'm really not sure how mutuals can say Carltons list of players is still not top 8 standard. That's like me saying Essendon drafted s**t last year, it's just dumb bias.

We've got AA caliber players in defense, mid and forward. We're the 6th youngest list in the league. Everyone has signed up long term too haven't they? Lol at everyone convincing themselves Walsh will leave for $$.

We might be s**t because we can't play together, or our leadership might suck, or injuries could kill us, or it just turns out we are a bunch of prima donna's. But it won't be because we don't have enough talent.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back