The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thiago not back training yet. Concerning with no Thiago/Fab/Elliott for Watford away.

Team for weekend's game:

--------------------Kelleher------------

Trent----------Mateeep------VVD----------Robbo

Naby------------Hendo------------Milner

Mo---------Bobby-----------Sadio

Bench:

Adrian
Konate
Jogo
Ox
Curtis
Divock (if Diogo isn't fit)
Taki

Thiago not back training yet. Concerning with no Thiago/Fab/Elliott for Watford away.

Team for weekend's game:

Bench:

Adrian
Konate
Jogo
Ox
Curtis
Taki
9 on the bench, add Kostas and take your pick from 1 of Gordon or Morton.

9 on the bench, add Kostas and take your pick from 1 of Gordon or Morton.

My bad forgot Kosta, he has to be on the bench. Gordon obviously would be the other, the boy has bucketloads of potential and must be flying after his first pro contract.

Is Salah better than Mbappe 🤷‍♂️
If John Henry was thinking that if I have to pay Salah £350k per week or I can get Mbappe on a free and give that to him instead, who would he choose? Mbappe is young and Salah is nearly 30 and might attract £150 million in the transfer market as well.
Easy decision in the end for our tight owners.

If John Henry was thinking that if I have to pay Salah £350k per week or I can get Mbappe on a free and give that to him instead, who would he choose? Mbappe is young and Salah is nearly 30 and might attract £150 million in the transfer market as well.

Liverpool need both. mane is 29 as well and Firmino is older again.

Team for weekend's game:

Bench:

Adrian
Konate
Jogo
Ox
Curtis
Taki
That midfield worries me. I'd rather start Curtis Jones over Milner and have Hendo in the 6.

Mbappe is not happening. He only wants Real.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The last thing we need is a similar "return" to injury like Thiago had last season after the Richarlison assault. He was "just a week" away for 2 months before finally returning in Dec very underdone.

not unlike a 8 day snap lockdown. We know what that means haha

not unlike a 8 day snap lockdown. We know what that means haha

Hahahaha you couldn't have found a more apt comparison!

Inb4 Thiago return from injury on Boxing Day.

On the positive side Naby is not injured and wasn't held hostage during the international break.

Absolutely stupid what's happening with Alisson and Fabinho. Why the hell are CONMEBOL playing qualifiers on a Thursday night (their time)? It basically rules out everyone from playing for their club team the following weekend. FIFA needs to pull the South Americans back into line. I think UEFA and other associations get their matches finished by Wednesday night, at the latest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back