Strategy 2022 Planning Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

what a boring trade period, can't believe that superstars like Jon Ceglar and Darcy Fort got traded!

Oh i forgot about him.
He pretty much won me my draft league last year also.
How quick we forget.
Lynch + Reeves is going to be an excellent ruck duo going forward I reckon.
i like Reeves but if Lynch was any good he would've played more when Grundy was injured and play as the second ruck instead of Darcy Cameron. Don't overrate him because he's in the news.

i like Reeves but if Lynch was any good he would've played more when Grundy was injured and play as the second ruck instead of Darcy Cameron. Don't overrate him because he's in the news.
I over rate him because along with Stack he was the best uncontracted player left up until yesterday.
We have been discussing PSD pick 1 options.
It was pretty much Stack + Lynch + assorted crabs.

I over rate him because along with Stack he was the best uncontracted player left up until yesterday.
We have been discussing PSD pick 1 options.
It was pretty much Stack + Lynch + assorted crabs.
the fact is, Lynch was traded for the difference between a 4th rounder and a 3rd rounder. That's his worth, that's barely even steak knives. Doubt he makes it as a player tbh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

why would Geelong go after Ceglar instead of Ladhams or even Lynch?

just doesn't make sense, Ceglar is 31 and is barely an upgrade on Stanley. Ladhams is 23 and ready to take a no.1 ruck role. the cliff is clearly coming for Geelong, seems like they don't care.

the fact is, Lynch was traded for the difference between a 4th rounder and a 3rd rounder. That's his worth, that's barely even steak knives. Doubt he makes it as a player tbh.
If he is rookie priced he could be a playing r3.
But probably not knowing SC.
I want another Flynn pls.

If he is rookie priced he could be a playing r3.
But probably not knowing SC.
I want another Flynn pls.
Old mate Preussy could be cheap. If he's 200k odd i'm interested.

why would Geelong go after Ceglar instead of Ladhams or even Lynch?

just doesn't make sense, Ceglar is 31 and is barely an upgrade on Stanley. Ladhams is 23 and ready to take a no.1 ruck role. the cliff is clearly coming for Geelong, seems like they don't care.
Because Geelong are clearly trying to build the biggest cliff ever before they fall of it.

Because Geelong are clearly trying to build the biggest cliff ever before they fall of it.
Geelong don't have a single player under 25 who is either a certified A-Grader or is a top end talent. Literally every club has at least 1 if not many more.

The most he has ever played is 4 games in a row.
He has done that twice.
Trap.
as a playing r3 you gotta consider him, if we don't get a Flynn type next year i'd consider paying up.

as a playing r3 you gotta consider him, if we don't get a Flynn type next year i'd consider paying up.
I think I will go with Edwards from my mob @ R3.
102k due to being a MSD pick. r/f
He may get games later in the year.

Well the draft is at the end of November so we will know some pricing then.
January for team picker at a guess.
didn't we get team picker for SC plus in mid December last year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back