The Victorian

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Storm, Western Utd

Reserved seatFlexible ticket redemptionAway game accessAway QClash entrySUNS passesFinals priority accessGrand Final Priority LevelMember pack creditJunior member pack creditDigital certificateSUNS Shop 10% discountNew Balance 20% discount
Reserved seat membershipsPlatinum✅✅Four (4)✅Priority 1$100✅✅✅
Gold✅✅Four (4)✅Priority 1$50$50✅✅✅
Silver✅✅Two (2)✅Priority 2$40$50✅✅✅
Flexible membershipsFull season Bronze✅✅✅Priority 2$30$50✅✅✅
Flexi-15 ticket pack✅Priority 3$30✅✅✅
3-game passes✅Priority 3$15$15✅✅✅
CheersquadSUNscreamer✅✅✅Cheersquad$30 or polo$50✅✅✅
SUNscreamer Away✅✅$20$50✅✅✅
Away membershipsVictorian SUN✅✅✅$30$30✅✅✅
Territory SUN✅✅$15✅✅✅
AFLW membershipsGame Access✅AFLW packAFLW pack✅✅✅
No Game AccessAFLW packAFLW pack✅✅✅
Supporter membershipsPremium Supporter$50$50✅✅✅
Supporter$50$50✅✅✅
SUNscreen Digital*✅✅✅
Little Ray of Sunshine$20✅
Pet$20✅

The Victorian

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Storm, Western Utd
Every situation is different so I won't grudge people if they don't renewal or sign up. I don't know their reasons or circumstances. I will always sign up and join as a member for my club although would love to have an ideal Victorian membership. Jane McGough has been great for the club I feel and is making inroads to how membership offerings improve. I think they have done some good things this year. I love the idea of picking the membership pack items. I also appreciate having a discount due to by loyalty to the club.

Nov 10, 2013
The Valley near the Alley
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Hell no
Im probably going to change my family membership to just a single adult membership. My eldest now has a job and works most Saturdays and Sundays. And my youngest has lost interest. A winning season may see him or them both change their mind.

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Hell no
I found this. But what are grey seats? Not in legend?
68DAA349-10FF-41A6-8E32-54BAA10AF85A.png

Jul 28, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
That would be an incredible amount of GA. Never been like that

Pretty sure they are all GA seating, the club had a lot of that allocated to silver memberships a few years ago and very little GA but switched this up maybe 3 years ago so try and attract more punters on game day turning up as our silver and gold membership numbers were poor.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Nov 10, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Hell no
Pretty sure they are all GA seating, the club had a lot of that allocated to silver memberships a few years ago and very little GA but switched this up maybe 3 years ago so try and attract more punters on game day turning up as our silver and gold membership numbers were poor.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
So if i want to sit in a better area i drop silver and get GA, for less $. Weird

Back