Not open for further replies.
2022-Banner-Fixture-Byes.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United, All Blacks
Hayes for me as he’ll very likely actually play early.
After Will Gould a few years ago I'll never start a rookie hoping they get named early in the season. That kent sat on my bench all season gathering rust.

I'll go with Edwards as a 102k R/F if there are no rookie rucks playing round 1.

Ideally you want 30 playing round 1 cause even then you'll soon have donuts to loop with.

After Will Gould a few years ago I'll never start a rookie hoping they get named early in the season. That kent sat on my bench all season gathering rust.

I'll go with Edwards as a 102k R/F if there are no rookie rucks playing round 1.

Ideally you want 30 playing round 1 cause even then you'll soon have donuts to loop with.

Think Hayes could get games, but would need to be playing around 1 for me to pick him over a R/F. can’t play the waiting game on a R only. Especially if Marshall retains DPP.

This JHF kid better average 80+
can’t imagine he’ll get to anywhere near the level of hype they’ve been pumping up

Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United, All Blacks
Think Hayes could get games, but would need to be playing around 1 for me to pick him over a R/F. can’t play the waiting game on a R only. Especially if Marshall retains DPP.

can’t imagine he’ll get to anywhere near the level of hype they’ve been pumping up
Agreed.

Re:JHF - if he bombs buttox is 100% responsible.

Hayes will play ruck round 1 for sure. He's the reason we traded Ladhams. Well that and Ladhams is a total nimrod.

Hayes will play ruck round 1 for sure. He's the reason we traded Ladhams. Well that and Ladhams is a total nimrod.
I would have thought you'd go with Lycett and Finlayson initially?

Aug 23, 2018
God's country
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bianchi
why would Geelong go after Ceglar instead of Ladhams or even Lynch?

just doesn't make sense, Ceglar is 31 and is barely an upgrade on Stanley. Ladhams is 23 and ready to take a no.1 ruck role. the cliff is clearly coming for Geelong, seems like they don't care.
Stretched TPP. You can't re-sign stars like Rohan on peanuts. Hawks are paying part of Ceg's modest salary.

Stretched TPP. You can't re-sign stars like Rohan on peanuts. Hawks are paying part of Ceg's modest salary.
Bit still, Ceglar is probably on the same level if not worse than Stanley. Just doesn't make sense that they'd want him regardless

Aug 21, 2009
The Superego’s Palace
AFL Club
Carlton
So going with the same as 2021 then? :moustache:
And 2019, 2018, 2017, but not 2013, I *en fluked it and won my first and last cash league… or was it 2012 🤔

Ummmmmmmmm it was a year when I picked Marc Murphy and Kieran Jack as PODS and they both *en smashed it.

2011? Guys?

Fellas?

10 min crash course.
Make up your own mind.

I don’t have 10 minutes. Is he gonna average 80 or not, you’ve got 200k people riding on this.

May 20, 2009
coburg
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back