Mega Thread Miscellaneous Freo Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was playing footy away from home and we could hear the cheering coming from the opposition's club room bar while we were out on the field.

Word spread out to us that Freo were storming home and when when they won some guy ran out to deliver the news. Cue a few high fives between opponents out on the field, a bit like those temporary ceasefires in the trenches for Xmas.
Haha same, iirc the news came through into the changerooms at half time and the Hawforn supporting skipper wasn't too happy.

Lol I remember that game clearly too. Was yelling at the TV and my neighbour (was living in a triplex at the time) was like “go Nodgey! Woo hoo.”

I’ve just realised why we can’t kick goals for s**t.

Look at all these posts. How is anyone supposed to actually see the right ones in training? Jesus Christ.

Attachments

• D106F2AF-52C3-4421-9EC3-EBF74BAD52F7.jpeg
    D106F2AF-52C3-4421-9EC3-EBF74BAD52F7.jpeg
    216.8 KB · Views: 185

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fyfey sitting in a virtually empty stadium at the WBBL in Hobart, watching his great mate Ellyse Perry play. Right now as I write.

3087c780993743180139f216c71a6a32.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No doubt Fyfe+Perry would make some Genetically superior Father Sons & Daughters.

However I recently heard Carlton was offering for Perry to play with them in the AFLW. If she plays a handful of games I believe any kids would qualify Mother Son's & Daughters for Carlton. THIS CAN NOT HAPPEN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back