• Horne-Francis

Votes: 227 92.7%
  • Callaghan

Votes: 13 5.3%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 5 2.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's be honest here, this has to be the most complete package of 'highlights' ever put together by a 17/18 year old draft prospect, against men ffs. I can't think of one player who has come close to this.

Defensively he is an absolute animal, he hunts to hurt and is like a ******* heat seeking missile on the ball carrier.
Fitness wise he runs his absolute arse off but still has plenty of scope for physical development given he was doing what, one session in the gym a week? Pfft.
His leap is nuts. His marking is excellent. His pace is very good. His intensity is off the charts. His decision making seems proper good, his game sense seems on the money. His hands look neat and his ball use is very good. The only thing I can criticise is his kicking action could use some work, but his execution on both feet seems more than solid anyway.

I mean, * me, this guy is a lock as an AFL top echelon talent. No doubt.

Its a great year to finish at the foot of the ladder boys and girls. A great year.

It's like a Carey highlight video - there's so much of it almost becomes blase and numbing.

You contrast that with someone like Daniel Nielson's highlight vid and it's like comparing a visit to the Ararat Art Gallery to the Louvre.

(Not knocking the Ararat Art Gallery by the way - it punches above its weight).

Thanks a lot GR. I'm pumped to see him in the blue and white next season!

Think giantroo uploaded the wrong video. All I see is Hugh Greenwood.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the risk of Hugh Greenwood type mocking, I actually think JHF plays like Ziebell with wheels, and a cooler head.

Back