Banter 2021 Off-Topic Chat Thread - PART II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar thing to my friend. They checked her over and said enlarged heart. Nothing they can do about it. I wouldn't be surprised if your missus had an enlarged heart too. It's really common, but most people probably don't even know they have it. Not sure how that will work out for them long term though.

They recently had a senate hearing in Texas and some of the testimony was eye raising.

COVID Vaccine Trials In Animals Were Stopped Because They Kept Dying, Revealed In Texas Senate Hearing

It was revealed recently during the Texas Senate Committee hearing that COVID-19 vaccine trials in animals were stopped because they kept dying.

This past week the Texas Senate Committee on State Affairs took testimony from Texas physicians regarding mandatory vaccination and Vaccine Passports in Texas – the Senate Bill SB 1669: Stop Forced Vaccination and Vaccine Passports in Texas.

A shocking revelation was made during the course of the senate hearing that animal testing of COVID-19 vaccines were stopped because they kept dying.

Here is what was revealed during the hearing on May 6

https://nvicadvocacy.org/members/Hom...%26Page%3dTrue

https://tlcsenate.granicus.com/Media...?clip_id=15926

“"Folks, I think that’s important to understand there that what we’re talking about is American people are now the guinea pigs. This is the test program, thats going on.

They didn’t do the human testing and they stopped the animal test because the animals were dying. And then they turned it out for the pubic.

And we’re now looking at businesses that want to mandate that this experimental vaccine be given to people as a condition of their employment. ""

Sen. Hall questioned the doctor: “Has there been another vaccine that had the high incidents of serious hospitalizations and deaths that this vaccine is now showing?

Dr. Farella: “Not to this extent. Not even close.”

Sen. Hall: “Any other vaccine would’ve been pulled from the market?”

Dr. Farella: “Absolutely.”

Sen. Hall: “Have you seen any other vaccine that was put out to the public that skipped the animal test?”

Dr. Farella: “Never before.”

Sen. Hall: “As I have read, they actually started the animal tests, and because the animals were dying, they stopped the tests.”

Dr. Farella: “Correct.”

What's strange, not strange but somewhat ironic is that we want to know why risking the lives of perfectly healthy people can be allowed but then we spend our daily lives around cancerous microwave radiation, mobile phones and eat/drink foods made up of toxins which health experts have warned us against for decades.
We all still choose to do so despite the long term effects.

I guess the difference with the vaccination program is it's relatively new. Only in 10 or 15 years time will we see any of the effects associated with the make up of the covid vaccine.

If we all start suffering heart attacks at a consistent rate in 2036, all those poorer nations will look to one another and say "the world is our oyster" (again).

What's strange, not strange but somewhat ironic is that we want to know why risking the lives of perfectly healthy people can be allowed but then we spend our daily lives around cancerous microwave radiation, mobile phones and eat/drink foods made up of toxins which health experts have warned us against for decades.
We all still choose to do so despite the long term effects.

I guess the difference with the vaccination program is it's relatively new. Only in 10 or 15 years time will we see any of the effects associated with the make up of the covid vaccine.

If we all start suffering heart attacks at a consistent rate in 2036, all those poorer nations will look to one another and say "the world is our oyster" (again).
Yeah, going to be a few years before we know how it will all play out.

I made sure I tried grits when i was in NO. I got a photo of me eating my first bite ala My Cousin Vinny. :tearsofjoy:

Yeah I absolutely love the states. USA v Europe- I'm USA all the way. Europe (except for Greece) bored the absolute sh*t outta me tbh- could srsly never go back. Cept for Greece (where my Dad's from) and England (where I've got good friends who live there).

I like grits. The thing is, they're IMO much better savory (salt, pepper, Tabasco, maybe some butter) than sweet. Cheese grits are awesome.

Cultured people call grits polenta.

Anyway, I spent time in Europe, mostly England, Germany, Belgium and Netherlands. Had fun, but it was all for work.

They have the worst coffee I've ever tasted.

We smoke them in that exercise.

One of my German colleagues, in NC for a year: "The coffee here is mostly brown water." :D

I=P/V soo I think when the voltage is lower they would draw more current therefore they might have to have lower power or wattage kettles otherwise it would be too much for their wiring.

Modern US electrical code has single phase 240VAC service entrance in the house. 240 wiring is supported for the most current-sucking appliances (electric stoves, clothes dryers, HVAC). Regular household outlets are all 120VAC, i.e. one leg of the 240 supply. But the code supports 240VAC wall outlets, I've put in a bunch myself.

I believe 120VAC is due to historical precedence: in the early days, most electric service was for lighting. So all the early appliances were designed to attach to the household lighting wires. These adapters were very common:

Amazon product ASIN B002DN6QX2
Braklet The Amateur Electrician

Honestly cannot recall if I even had one cup of coffee. (I dont like coffee much in summer anyway)

I'm a total coffee addict. Middle of summer, 120F/49C, I still need that morning coffee jolt.
I only want it in the morning, but if I don't get at least one cup, the afternoon withdrawal headaches are epic.

Might've gotten a bit carried away before. Was looking at a Halloween costume for a work thingy in a few weeks, but couldn't decide between 3 of them, so decided to buy them all haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might've gotten a bit carried away before. Was looking at a Halloween costume for a work thingy in a few weeks, but couldn't decide between 3 of them, so decided to buy them all haha.

The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem... ;)

Honestly cgaf about Halloween but was out walking yesterday- a house had their front hedges covered in spider web type material and had about a dozen or more skeletons and witches hanging in the tree and a tombstone. Made me smile was cool

Your hot dogs kick ass tho. I was srsly addicted

Wide range of hot dogs in the States. I like the ones with natural casings the best, and kosher dogs are always good.

Then we have these weird NC-native hot dogs, dyed red:

Multiple brands, even:

I'm OK with them, but my wife can't stand them. "Eww, they're PINK!"

Wide range of hot dogs in the States. I like the ones with natural casings the best, and kosher dogs are always good.

Then we have these weird NC-native hot dogs, dyed red:

Multiple brands, even:

I'm OK with them, but my wife can't stand them. "Eww, they're PINK!"

When considering your hotdog toppings, are you more New York style, Chicago style or ignore all that and go with your own options?

When considering your hotdog toppings, are you more New York style, Chicago style or ignore all that and go with your own options?

I'll take whatever I can get, honestly. But my favorite is and always will be the chili dog.

There's a Carolina style dog which I love: chili, cole slaw, onions.

This thread is making me hungry.

I'll take whatever I can get, honestly. But my favorite is and always will be the chili dog.

There's a Carolina style dog which I love: chili, cole slaw, onions.

This thread is making me hungry.
Same. All I ate today was to bowls of sultana bran.
I'm farting my arse off but still hungry at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back