Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #5: We're in this together!

About Covid vaccines: Opinion on mandates? Your personal situation?

• I support vaccine mandates for all jobs

Votes: 24 26.1%
  • I support vaccine mandates for health & aged care jobs

Votes: 9 9.8%
  • I don't care either way, it's up to each company

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Vaccine mandates are immoral and/or unjustifiable

Votes: 46 50.0%
  • My employer has mandated the vaccine - I got it to keep my job

Votes: 13 14.1%
  • My employer has mandated the vaccine - I decided to quit my job

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • My employer has left the decision to get the vaccine optional

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • I'm not sure where my employer stands on this issue

Votes: 14 15.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll all be pleased to know we had our first worker provide their pro-forma anti-vaxx word document that was posted earlier in this thread in response to the mandated Government requirements.

Do you think:

A. The employer will bother responding point by point to the letter, giving the worker an exemption from providing the required documentation, risking a fine.

OR

B. The employer will tell the employee their letter is irrelevant and they can either provide the required documentation or not work.
And I bet that you will be jacking off to b

/sigh

At least you're getting fitter moving those goal posts.

Your original words; " increased testing also results in increased cases " has now pivoted to, "increases the numbers of cases of each found in the community".

Quite a difference. You have changed your argument after I explained your error.

You are now discussing testing result numbers - after I pointed it out to you. I'm glad I helped you learn something, albeit your scattergun examples are all over the shop. I guess if you shoot enough wordsalad out there you'll hit a target eventually.

As per your original assertion (which you now ignore and I can only assume you now realise was plain silly) testing has naught to do with actual cases. Or do you still believe "increased testing also results in increased cases ", lol.

As for " I can only conclude from the above response, you are not a statistician, and therefore don’t understand statistical analysis," well we aren't actually discussing any stats you dope, this is a discussion about basic logic using a statistical term, not actual stats. You're all over the shop again.

Maybe ask your nanobots for help.

If you can’t understand the my clear explanation then I can’t help.
Increase testing finds more cases - end of Story.
Just as with Breast and Bowel Cancer screening.
The argument is completely self evident, that it’s beyond your grasp is unfortunate.

If you can’t understand the my clear explanation then I can’t help.
Increase testing finds more cases - end of Story.
Just as with Breast and Bowel Cancer screening.
The argument is completely self evident, that it’s beyond your grasp is unfortunate.

I totally agree with what you just said.
It's just that you started by saying, " increased testing also results in increased cases ."
"Results in" is not the same as "finds".
But I'm glad you finally got there.

I totally agree with what you just said.
It's just that you started by saying, " increased testing also results in increased cases ."
"Results in" is not the same as "finds".
But I'm glad you finally got there.

More Testing = More cases.
Its was my position from start, so I think you are transparently disingenuous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

" Police allege Mr Glover told them he had dug the hole to imprison Premier Daniel Andrews.

Mr Glover told Magistrate Simon Zebrowski that he was an entertainer and that his comments mentioned by police were meant to be a “tongue-in-cheek joke”. It is not clear which comments he was referring to.

“You might rethink your sense of humour after tonight,” Mr Zebrowski replied.
The prosecutor opposed bail, arguing the phone tower fire put homes and the public at severe risk."

I saw that first hand yesterday and they were forcing toddlers to wear a mask it was breaking my heart.

My company had a positive test so they shut down the joint and sent us home. My last day is friday so what a way to end my career at this place!

I went and got tested in order to protect my elderly parents and had an interesting conversation with the nurse. She asked if i needed a certificate for my job and i said it's not necessary, friday is my last day anyway because i will not be getting vaccinated. She was shocked and believed that the company should be offering something for me to do at home in order to keep my job. I said, yeah not happening. She added i should take things further so when i got home i asked my manager that i would like it in writing why i will be not able to attend after the 15th of October and why i will be terminated from my role. I await their decision lol.

Then the subject turned to the "vaccines" and she asked me why i wasn't taking it. She was curious she said because up until a month ago she was in the same boat as me. Didn't want to take it. I told her that it isn't a vaccine, i don't let msm and govt brainwash me and it is a trial drug. I also stressed the main issue here that the mandate is violating basic human rights and i will not let the govt instruct me what to put in my body. She sat there and agreed with every word i said, was glad i don't read and watch msm and the only reason she took it was because her husband was pushing her to do it, therefore to save her marriage she said.

She said no one knows what the consequences will be in 2 years after taking the trial drug and this situation with covid etc is ripping friends and families apart (another tragedy being grossly overlooked). I told her i am moving to east gippsland to get away from this madness and she nodded and said that's the best idea. She told me to keep fighting, don't take the jab and good luck with everything. I must say that conversation warmed my heart, gave me new strength and the information coming from her had a deeper feeling/meaning to it, because it came from a nurse in the covid front line.

We keep calling it a vaccine guys, but it isn't a vaccine. It's a trial drug and we are being used as experiments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back