Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP) Part 7: This Thread is for Reasonable ON TOPIC Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

In the peak fortnight of the outbreak to date (25 August to 7 September), the COVID-19 case rate among 2-dose vaccinated people was 49.5 per 100,000 while in unvaccinated people it was 561 per 100,000, a more than 10-fold difference. The rates of COVID-19 ICU admissions or deaths peaked in the fortnight 8 September to 21 September at 0.9 per 100,000 in 2-dose vaccinated people compared to 15.6 per 100,000 in unvaccinated people, a greater than 16-fold difference.

Last edited:
I live in the inner west and there is still generally good compliance in shopping centres. Went to a small outer west shopping centre for a particular store yesterday and I saw at least 10 people without masks within 3 mins. Outer suburbs (west, north, and east) seem to have completely given up which seems to be backed by the skyrocketing cases in those areas.
My suburb is perfect, others however. Completely bullshit.

2nd jab today. The one thing that struck me was the little sticker you get with your time on it....barely anyone puts it in the bin.

Everywhere I looked outside had the stickers all over it. A bin had hundreds long the lid, not out inside the bin. Street signs in the carpark had them all up the post, footpaths were filled with them, trees had them all up its trunk

fu** me people are lazy campaigners

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk
It is lazy, people get all up in arms about saving the planet etc. No chance. We can’t dispose of a sticker, why do we need a sticker anyway?

Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea Westralia?
Bit wordy but I don't live there so sure

15 minute wait in case you have a reaction

you would know if you were vaxed
Lol. I put my sticker in the bin last time. It was a difficult decision. Tomorrow I might post my sticker to outback qld. Take it your address is P.O. Box 1, Red dirt, qld, 4999.

you forgot the asterisk *unless the health advice dictates otherwise
I think you are forgetting that if the Pollies think being open is more popular for re election then they will absolutely let a bunch of people die

Let's not forget our 70% double is pretty light

We got to 25km radius
We lose curfew
We can't have visitors at home

Prettty sure it's still only outdoor dining? School only back part time

Staggered return to school begins for Foundation/Prep on Mon-Wed & 1s & 2s on Thurs-Fri next week. Years 3-9 will be over the following two weeks with everyone back onsite after the Melbourne Cup.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Staggered return to school begins for Foundation/Prep on Mon-Wed & 1s & 2s on Thurs-Fri next week. Years 3-9 will be over the following two weeks with everyone back onsite after the Melbourne Cup.
Kind of scary with the case numbers we have
Will be interesting to see how attendance and outbreaks go

Lmao.

All that to end up with restrictions.

Been the greatest time of all times in WA for the last eighteen months or so for lots of us here. You know after taxes after living expenses after fairly liberal personal spending your left with a modest six figure sum for the year and thats not counting superannuation or wealth management funds or comm sec accounts or property.So who is laughing there ass off really I wonder.

Been the greatest time of all times in WA for the last eighteen months or so for lots of us here. You know after taxes after living expenses after fairly liberal personal spending your left with a modest six figure sum for the year and thats not counting superannuation or wealth management funds or comm sec accounts or property.So who is laughing there ass off really I wonder.
After the last 18 months here I think I’m allowed to laugh at the state that has hardly experienced Covid now shitting themselves at the thought of Covid existing.

A healthcare system so s**t that after 18 months still not up to scratch and old mate Mark is ready to bring in restrictions on freedom despite high levels of vaccination.

Laughable.

Therapeutics Goods Administration - Adverse Effects Reports - COVID-19 vaccines

14 October 2021

597 reported deaths
152 case of Thrombosis (blood clots)
269 cases of Myocarditis (heart inflammation)
725 cases of Pericarditis (heart inflammation)
69,000+ total reports with over 200,000 adverse effects

The real numbers are estimated to be 10 times higher

There is no mandatory reporting requirements

Hope everyone in here has had bloods done after getting the experimental jab.
I will only get the experimental blood tests after they have been in use for a decade or 2 and we have solid data to go on. No way am I getting used as a lab rat.

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app

Am I just a Dan Andrews purist and worshipper if I say they deserve credit for sticking to the plan despite 2000+ cases?
Er, yep.
He couldnt organise a root in a brothel on a quiet Sunday night.
People going to get vax'd when you take their life from them, he has * all to do with large vax numbers.
He sticks to the plan or risks large scale rioting, he is deathly aware of that.

Especially when you have mentally unstable people like our friend TT who goes to retail places to deliberately pick fights and arguments with those underage staff. I don't think vax passports could properly work anyway unless it was an individualised QR sticker on the back of your drivers licence, as you could easily screenshot someone elses passport and pretend you're them especially with no photo ID.

At the end of the day I still think the best course of action for the deliberately unvaxxed (genuine exemption is excluded) is to either introduce a 10% Medicare Levy tax in their tax returns for the burden they will impose on the health system and also no access to normal hospital systems - treatment in triage tents only in the car park. I'd be filthy if an unvaxxed person was ahead of me to get into a hospital if I or a family member needed it.
You like McDonalds right?
5% levy for you, tubby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back