Banter 2021 Off-Topic Chat Thread - PART II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dont you dare diss Flo!!!! Lol. I loved my time there- Boca

Were you able to meet the not-so-elusive Florida Man?

Some highlights:
Florida Man Gets Beat up by the Easter Bunny
Naked Florida Man Humps Tree, Punches Deputy
Florida Man With State Tattooed on Head Calls 911 for a Ride Home

Dont mind me just doing some research..

North Carolina
US State
Description
North Carolina is a state in the Southeastern region of the United States. North Carolina is the 28th largest and 9th-most populous of the 50 United States. It is bordered by Virginia to the north, the Atlantic Ocean to the east, Georgia and South Carolina to the south, and Tennessee to the west. Wikipedia
Capital: Raleigh
Governor: Roy Cooper (Democratic Party)
Population: 10.49 million (2019)
Senators: Richard Burr (Republican Party), Thom Tillis (Republican Party)
Colleges and Universities: North Carolina State University, MORE

data=uWle-v1a7__Y-CDmMTUWU0oBLQs-FYPxeVRwr4GCxrireSDVoLdm1orouoyPOcyfD_zq26uG1-8M6eDiB9Gihe_XzsUjsHD4ygCW2lkRIlghQrdCg10IOM28OMTdLWvV5TjJzrTigoeRVYEkEN-FVqMb4m2EPY3bIJtDDOnI5_wwwDKqK6WZsTrmNiM2P7xRfEHu4xR1ecB-eDbrlePAAPgTUuyJjeC599lQIWn2dGINfg8

1634242898798.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe, the electric kettle is a single-use appliance, taking extra counter/shelf space. Stove kettle is basically the same thing, just missing the self-contained heat source. The stove kettle will work in the kitchen, or on the camp stove for those rare occasions when the mains power goes out.

I suspect this is a convenience:# of use ratio thing, sort of like how every ethnic Japanese family I knew growing up used a standalone rice cooker. They were making a batch at least once, sometimes twice per day, so the convenience of the dedicated cooker was worth having it take up counter space.

I don't have the Zojirushi eating my counter, but I have to monitor my own occasional rice cooks on the stove.

I hope they gave him a good flogging later on.

No kidding! I hate it when campaigners threaten everybody else with mayhem and death like that. Bad everywhere, but that nut was driving like a lunatic through residential areas. I keep worrying that I'll see a dog or cat run out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back