Welcome Grand Final Congratulations Thread - Opposition Posters Welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Seem like the kinds of people who have never faced consequences for anything in their lives the way they went about it.
Yeah * them

If they had of snuck in and tried to keep a low profile I would have a bit of sympathy for them

But parading around with the cup and taking photos with it just showed their arrogant smugness

Yeah fu** them

If they had of snuck in and tried to keep a low profile I would have a bit of sympathy for them

But parading around with the cup and taking photos with it just showed their arrogant smugness

They actually would have gotten away with it had they just laid low enjoyed the game and come back home. No one would have been the wiser. Baffling arrogance to go into the rooms and post pictures of their mugs on facebook.

This is my favourite part though

The court heard he had previously been diagnosed with some mental health issues but because of the financial strain caused by the lockdown Mr Tehan said he had been unable to access psychiatric help.

"He was dealing with a financial crisis, in isolation … his mental health issues were going largely unchecked."

Firstly, playing the mental health card. Always a classic.

But truly an amazing effort that in the midst of a personal financial crisis he was able to scrape together enough cents to buy tickets for connecting flights from the NT to WA, accomodation, and a Grand Final ticket. I know therapy is expensive but if they're charging that much you might be getting fleeced.

This is my favourite part though

Firstly, playing the mental health card. Always a classic.

But truly an amazing effort that in the midst of a personal financial crisis he was able to scrape together enough cents to buy tickets for connecting flights from the NT to WA, accomodation, and a Grand Final ticket. I know therapy is expensive but if they're charging that much you might be getting fleeced.
mental health EAD campaigners

Apparently he had too much of a financial strain to see a psychologist because his business wasn't going well but had enough cash to fly from Melbourne to NT, NT to WA ad WA back to Vic plus accommodation, grand final tickets and spending money

* that bullshiting dick

Is Maxxy still out on the Beers in WA? Or can we cancel the missing persons report?

FAV41AaVcAQLE0b

Thanks mate. I’m definitely going to paint Petracca’s dribble goal. I’m leaning towards doing something with Oliver’s goal too. I’m not sure this one of Oliver stands out enough as a grand final moment. Cheers
It is great - your Oliver sketch I mean. But I’d love to see a post-goal one of Clarry pointing at the sky.

Edit: you could probably make a small fortune taking requests here. It’s been a long time since anyone has likely considered painting anything my club did

It is great - your Oliver sketch I mean. But I’d love to see a post-goal one of Clarry pointing at the sky.

Edit: you could probably make a small fortune taking requests here. It’s been a long time since anyone has likely considered painting anything my club did
Thanks mate! I’m going to try and squeeze that pointing to the sky moment one in before the start of next years season. I shouldn’t say try, I will get it down unless I get swamped with commissions beforehand. Did you see my completed Petracca one?

Thanks mate! I’m going to try and squeeze that pointing to the sky moment one in before the start of next years season. I shouldn’t say try, I will get it down unless I get swamped with commissions beforehand. Did you see my completed Petracca one?
Sure did. I loved it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back