Cryptocurrency mega-thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah, would only jump back in if it bottoms out. Pretty happy with my current strategy which has the same upside potential but in stocks.
I'm glad I HODL'd everything from 2016. There's been times where I almost flinched (both high and low prices) and let go of it all but I am pleased to say I have desensitised myself to the roller coaster now and understand practicing a long term strategy.

I'm glad I HODL'd everything from 2016. There's been times where I almost flinched (both high and low prices) and let go of it all but I am pleased to say I have desensitised myself to the roller coaster now and understand practicing a long term strategy.
So you haven’t sold any coins since 2016?

This is the best way to do it, at the end of the day HODLing (and accumulating) is the best strategy when it comes to something you think will be completely revolutionary. Enduring the insane swings is part of the experience, and hopefully one day you reach a number where it justified cashing out and banking the profit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely. Taking profits in January 2018 and staying out of the market until early 2020 would’ve compounded gains from 2018.
The value amassed is insane, but I can't bring myself to touch it now. I pret
Best way to do it, at the end of the day HODLing (and accumulating) is the best strategy when it comes to something you think will be completely revolutionary. Enduring the insane swings is part of the experience, and hopefully one day you reach a number where it justified cashing out and banking the profit.
I've had to dissociate from the value sitting there in cold storage. I pretend it doesn't exist and that way I'm not tempted to cash out. But that's the problem... When does one cash out? haha

My accumulation mindset doesn't understand what pulling out now means. lol

October 2078: "A Melbourne man passed away yesterday, he was an avid football fan and had accumulated $7.4b dollars in various cryptocurrencies having never withdrawn a cent. He's left all his money to the Collingwood Football Club."

October 2078: "A Melbourne man passed away yesterday, he was an avid football fan and had accumulated $7.4b dollars in various cryptocurrencies having never withdrawn a cent. He's left all his money to the Collingwood Football Club."
LOL...If I live to 2078 I would be impressed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back