NSW Premier "iCare" Perrottet and the Libs' Poison Chalice

Remove this Banner Ad

So you think extinction rebellion and vegans are as bad as white supremacy and nazis?

What a stupid thing to say, you are cooked.
They have to be, the rationale of the modern right is that they're only total arseholes because they're forced to be by the dreaded left.

Judge dismisses challenges to NSW COVID-19 vaccination orders for workers

A judge has dismissed two legal challenges to health orders requiring COVID-19 vaccinations for workers in NSW.

Justice Robert Beech-Jones on Friday ruled that all grounds had failed.

He said any consideration about the reasonableness of orders should be undertaken by reference to the objects of the public health act, which were "directed exclusively at public safety".

The judge found that if an order was made interfering with freedom of movement and differentiating on "arbitrary grounds" unrelated to public health risks, such as race or gender, it would be at "severe risk" of being found to be invalid.

"However, the differential treatment of people according to their vaccination status is not arbitrary," Justice Beech-Jones wrote in his judgment.

"Instead, it applies a discrimen, namely vaccination status, that on the evidence and the approach taken by the minister is very much consistent with the objects of the Public Health Act."

So as well as redefining “white supremacy” we’re now redefining “authoritarianism”? Ok.

If you believe the bible, Jesus was a lefty. He punched up, not down. The so called modern christians with their prosperity gospel only punch down.

Do you think Morrison or Perrottet would ever wash a peasants feet? No, they would announce funding for feetwashing, direct it to their mates companies and then walk away with no delivery.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you believe the bible, Jesus was a lefty. He punched up, not down. The so called modern christians with their prosperity gospel only punch down.

Do you think Morrison or Perrottet would ever wash a peasants feet? No, they would announce funding for feetwashing, direct it to their mates companies and then walk away with no delivery.
They'd announce funding to clean one foot badly and you have to walk over hot coals to qualify for it. Then they'd pat themselves on the back for their humanity.

Folks can we take the religion debate to the appropriate thread. It’s relevant insofar as PoT is concerned, but once we’re onto Christians in Uganda and Hitler was a Catholic etc etc it’s right out of control.
Thatcher was a prod.
Catholicism has always appealed because of laziness and alcoholism of some many of it's adherents, it must be awesome to recite a couple of lines of s**t poetry and be absolved of everything. There's a nasty moralistic streak to the proddys which combined with the whole work ethic thing has always been really off putting to me.

The NSW premier has impressed me thus far. While the other Premiers are looking to hide in caves, he's finding ways and means to open up and give people back their rights. Let's hope he can give Scummo a kick up the ass too.

I’m beginning to suspect (& pardon if I’m late to this party) that Gladys may well have been tapped out because she didn’t want to be the person responsible for let it rip whereas the new bloke has no such compunction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NSW are nearly at 80% dd. If not now, when do you propose to let it rip?

The NSW premier has impressed me thus far. While the other Premiers are looking to hide in caves, he's finding ways and means to open up and give people back their rights. Let's hope he can give Scummo a kick up the ass too.
Which totally ride roughshod over what the experts are advising.

The "right" I care about at the moment is the right to live in a society that is not suffering completely unnecessary sickness and death because of ideologically-motivated decisions by those in power.

The experts are saying ICUs, emergency depts and ambulance services will be overwhelmed by the next couple of months. Not to mention the flow-on to treatment of non-COVID illnesses and injuries. If they are proven correct, those "rights" will turn out to have been worth five-eighths of bugger all.

Which totally ride roughshod over what the experts are advising.

The "right" I care about at the moment is the right to live in a society that is not suffering completely unnecessary sickness and death because of ideologically-motivated decisions by those in power.

The experts are saying ICUs, emergency depts and ambulance services will be overwhelmed by the next couple of months. Not to mention the flow-on to treatment of non-COVID illnesses and injuries. If they are proven correct, those "rights" will turn out to have been worth five-eighths of bugger all.
The experts that you choose to listen to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back