Covid-19 Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Part 4 - Ivermectin doesn't work either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 5:

Someone did produce an interesting trial earlier in the thread which showed using weekly ivermectin as prophylaxis for health care providers during June 2020 (ie no vaccination) appeared to have a clinical effect of reduced infections (n = 270 in intervention and non intervention groups. 15 infected in non intervention vs 6 in intervention arm) however it is unclear if it provides anything in a vaccinated population.
Even if this study was well designed and well ran, a single study small scale study from 12 months ago doesn't really mean much. If their really was a 60% reduction in the risk from infection from using Ivermectin as a prophylaxis, then this result should have been replicated in multiple high quality studies by now. The lack of corroborating studies suggest that this result is, at best, a statistical anomaly. This is too be expected, if people are carrrying out thousands of studies then you should expect to see dozens of false positives.

Looks like she is or has been some sort of drug counsellor. Perhaps gotten into the good stuff herself.
She's a "wellness coach" :rolleyes:. Seeing she never met most of the 600 she sold the letters to, she can hardly claim to know anything about them or their health history.

I got my certificate using the PC based mygov
haven't tried the app yet. bit like going to the dentist i suspect.
Yes, I printed one out from PC MyGov but then used the Medicare app to access the digital version to put in Apple wallet. That was surprisingly easy after I struggled with the MyGov ID app which didn't recognise any of my identifying documents. :mad:

Yes, I printed one out from PC MyGov but then used the Medicare app to access the digital version to put in Apple wallet. That was surprisingly easy after I struggled with the MyGov ID app which didn't recognise any of my identifying documents. :mad:
I had same issue with myGovID app too

Someone did produce an interesting trial earlier in the thread which showed using weekly ivermectin as prophylaxis for health care providers during June 2020 (ie no vaccination) appeared to have a clinical effect of reduced infections (n = 270 in intervention and non intervention groups. 15 infected in non intervention vs 6 in intervention arm) however it is unclear if it provides anything in a vaccinated population.

I was also able to demonstrate that the pfizer vaccination, when measured in a similarly sized population (using the NEJM trial data) would have had a much greater effect (18 infections vs less than one infection) than the ivermectin.

My feeling was that if there was no vaccine then ivermectin might have had a place for high exposure populations like healthcare workers. But vaccination is much much better.

I was posting a "what if" type scenario.
If Ivermectin was a good preventive measure then they would need to produce it in far greater numbers than they do now.
IE : A weekly dose for most of the people on the planet , as opposed to an annual dose for those prone to river blindness and an annual dose for livestock.

No "Big Pharma " is going to make the investment to ramp up to that sort of production without solid evidence that the drug can be used and marketed. They would want clear results.

I'm not buying that its a conspiracy. I just think there is no evidence at this point that it has much use.
If it is effective at all , it seems to be as a preventive, which means practically everyone would need to keep taking the stuff on a routine basis.

There are winners and losers in the vaccine game, with some manufacturers seeming to be clearly outperforming others. ( Pfizer doing very well on the surface ).
If someone who didn't have a vaccine to compete could produce Ivermectin and sell it by the millions , they would, just like they sell generic brands of asprin, paracetamol.

If it is effective at all , it seems to be as a preventive, which means practically everyone would need to keep taking the stuff on a routine basis.
And from what I have read it has never been trialed for long term effects of taking it daily over weeks, months or even years. It was approved to treat parasites with a one off dosage

I have a MyGov account on my PC so just logged in on the Medicare app and it worked fine. I mistakenly downloaded the MyGovID app first and that was troublesome.

Yeah I had to ring the problem solvers, was on the phone for nearly an hour with both of us trying numerous times with the mygov. Real pain in the rear, got there in the end though.

Of course you could scale up production, but....who is going to do that without a clinical trial supporting it?

Here's a meta-analysis - the highest level of science published in a respected journal - of 24 recent trials, all of which showed ivermectin is effective against Covid:

So the trials and confirmation of efficacy do exist, they've existed for months and over a year in some cases, which begs the question about why this fact is being deliberately hidden by the mainstream media and medical industry, while they pretend it's 'just a horse wormer' and wholesale invent stories about people overdosing on it.

Tess Lawrie is one of the most highly respected doctors in the UK, she's studied all the trials and is pushing hard for the UK to adopt ivermectin, there's an abundance of clear scientific evidence and argument on the British Ivermectin Recommendation Development Group website:

Uttar Pradesh, the state which had the highest case numbers in India's recent carnage has gone from ~38K cases per day to under 200 cases total, using ivermectin, panadol, vitamin D, calcium and zinc. Their vaccination rate is still under 2% and they stopped a complete train wreck outbreak not through vaccination, but with ivermectin. Other Indian states are doing the same with similar success, the one which isn't - Kerala - now has ~65% of India's Covid cases despite having the lowest population and the best funded health care system in India.

At the beginning of Covid we were told it would decimate the '3rd World' - google the global cases map, the '3rd World' countries and states, many of which are using ivermectin currently have extremely low cases and death rates, while the rich, highly vaccinated countries invariably have comparably very high cases and death rates.

Sheer coincidence?

I don't think so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I had to ring the problem solvers, was on the phone for nearly an hour with both of us trying numerous times with the mygov. Real pain in the rear, got there in the end though.

Geez that's rough. I had to call them for help as well and the girl on the other end of the line had me all sorted out in about 10 minutes.

Here's a meta-analysis - the highest level of science published in a respected journal - of 24 recent trials, all of which showed ivermectin is effective against Covid:

So the trials and confirmation of efficacy do exist, they've existed for months and over a year in some cases, which begs the question about why this fact is being deliberately hidden by the mainstream media and medical industry, while they pretend it's 'just a horse wormer' and wholesale invent stories about people overdosing on it.

Tess Lawrie is one of the most highly respected doctors in the UK, she's studied all the trials and is pushing hard for the UK to adopt ivermectin, there's an abundance of clear scientific evidence and argument on the British Ivermectin Recommendation Development Group website:

Uttar Pradesh, the state which had the highest case numbers in India's recent carnage has gone from ~38K cases per day to under 200 cases total, using ivermectin, panadol, vitamin D, calcium and zinc. Their vaccination rate is still under 2% and they stopped a complete train wreck outbreak not through vaccination, but with ivermectin. Other Indian states are doing the same with similar success, the one which isn't - Kerala - now has ~65% of India's Covid cases despite having the lowest population and the best funded health care system in India.

At the beginning of Covid we were told it would decimate the '3rd World' - google the global cases map, the '3rd World' countries and states, many of which are using ivermectin currently have extremely low cases and death rates, while the rich, highly vaccinated countries invariably have comparably very high cases and death rates.

Sheer coincidence?

I don't think so.
Bangladesh have also had stunning results through early intervention. With COVID being the biggest single story across all our news services you'd think this story would get a run. But apparently it's not worth reporting.

Bangladesh have also had stunning results through early intervention. With COVID being the biggest single story across all our news services you'd think this story would get a run. But apparently it's not worth reporting.

What a load of s**t.
Bangladesh aren't even diagnosing all their Covid19 deaths.
India stopped using it long ago.

More to the point why are you here promoting the crap based on dodgy articles.
What the * is that bullshit website that you are reading.
You realise that any dickhead can make a website and that declaring that everyone else is lying doesn't really make you more credible.

Get the vaccine idiot and stop talking about anti-parasitic drugs.

India‘s official death toll likely a massive undercount.

And no, ivermectin didn’t turn it around.

More to the point why are you here promoting the crap based on dodgy articles.
What the fu** is that bullshit website that you are reading.
You realise that any dickhead can make a website and that declaring that everyone else is lying doesn't really make you more credible.

Get the vaccine idiot and stop talking about anti-parasitic drugs.
If they ever close this thread, this exact post should provide the full stop.

Sheer coincidence?

I don't think so.
There are quite a few poor countries that use Ivermectin that have a high death count per capita. If it was a miracle cure, then a lot more doctors would use it, they arent all controlled by big Pharma and people like the Greens would be pushing it.

The interesting coincidence is that the likelihood of death seems to vary greatly depending on your ethnic background with nations with large caucasian populations (which includes Iran, Brazil) suffering much worse - a stat born out by the (thankfully) low death toll when it got into the higher risk populations out West.

Its not the only virus that impacts different races differently and that takes nothing away from the impact on minority groups in the early stages who didnt get proper health care.

On SM-G570F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
My employer has started collecting the forms for files, i emailed mine through electronically, not sure if they are collecting hard copies . I doubt very much that they are verifying the certificates in any way.
The PDF is not something that would be ridiculously easy to copy, but if you managed to replicate the watermark you could probably do a reasonable copy via microsoft word.

The best way to ensure that it is legitimate is to ask people to display it via the Service Victoria app. Of course you could also forge the app if you were desperate, but its getting into the "if they want to be stupid so badly, let them be stupid" territory.
My employer took a photo of my phone with the digital certificate on it

gee dan's gonna lift the restrictions! Mr 'we go hard and we go early" has totally redefined what an idiot looks like. they went into lockdown with a few cases and will no leave lockdown with 23,000 active cases and most probably around 50,000 cases if the testing was done to a greater population size. Remember the snap lockdown we were entering and the modelling that back that up. i think that would be model no 156 that hasnt yet accurately made the right prediction in regard to covid and yet the lemmings still run back to these models as some sort of justification for their decisions. i think the saying goes 'Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me' what about fool me 50 times?

gee dan's gonna lift the restrictions! Mr 'we go hard and we go early" has totally redefined what an idiot looks like. they went into lockdown with a few cases and will no leave lockdown with 23,000 active cases and most probably around 50,000 cases if the testing was done to a greater population size. Remember the snap lockdown we were entering and the modelling that back that up. i think that would be model no 156 that hasnt yet accurately made the right prediction in regard to covid and yet the lemmings still run back to these models as some sort of justification for their decisions. i think the saying goes 'Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me' what about fool me 50 times?
Well we were mostly unvaccinated when we locked down, not that hard is it?

Hindsight hero wtf would you have done?

ACT govt has been pretty good so far but it is beyond stupid that canberra customers (and workers) can go to Queanbeyan, South Coast, Goulburn etc and shop as much as they want but Canberras stores sit empty.

On SM-G570F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back