FTA-TV Succession

Mar 26, 2008
Fight Club
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
76ers, Storm, Broad St.
Forgot how S2 was just operating on another level. Anything on a dinner table is electric - Tern Haven lowkey my favourite (when the Roys and Pierces meet).

Seeing how much of the season was them moving from one location to another I was a little concerned how much S3 might feel like a COVID-shoot and have to be stripped back. But then read that they*... and watched the trailer and feel pretty good that it's gonna feel as Succession as ever.

they were filming in Italy

Dec 18, 2007
Counting premiership cups
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Non that play Essendon
Is it just me but the apartment in new york and the office look pretty damn crummy?

am i supposed to believe my own house looks fancier then a multi billionaire?

at least in season 2 they spent some time on a yacht and in a castle.

but the new york apartment is pretty piss poor.

The apartment is multi-level and its not open plan and that makes it look smaller.

For many rich people the richer they become the less they like spending.

Last edited:
Dec 18, 2007
Counting premiership cups
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Non that play Essendon
and then I stopped

Why should I continue?

The show is well written. The producers have done a good job of protraying how rich people behave with my favorite episode being when the Roys met the Pierce family which are an old money family, that episode showed how old money and new money see each other, and the show can be funny.

Sep 15, 2007
Where i need to be
AFL Club
Geelong
The apartment is multi-level and its not open plan and that makes it look smaller.

For many rich people the richer they become the less they like spending.
Except in the intro we see them in a giant castle as kids and they have a giant yacht. But their apartmemnts are shithouse and their offices are also shithouse.

the murdochs live in mansions. These arent the type of rich people who dont like spending.

Mar 26, 2008
Fight Club
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
76ers, Storm, Broad St.
Simply iconic.

FB8xeUsWUAIaX80

offtherails9

Norm Smith Medallist
May 30, 2012
-
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Good ep. Started slow but really got going later in the episode and has set up the season. Lol'd hard at 'the juice is loose'.

Don't think it's completely obvious Shiv is joining Kendall but I hope so.

Ray Jay Johnson

Senior List
Feb 23, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Except in the intro we see them in a giant castle as kids and they have a giant yacht. But their apartmemnts are shithouse and their offices are also shithouse.

the murdochs live in mansions. These arent the type of rich people who dont like spending.
This was one of Murdoch’s New York homes that he sold 5 years ago, looks pretty similar to Logan’s place. Forbes did a article with the fictional value of the Roy’s property, they listed the New York townhouse at $US56 million, it’s supposed to be opposite the museum of modern art.

Back