GoSaints12 Phantom Draft Game 2021 (Sign Up and Trade Thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Conway may have been a stretch at pick 25 and I considered trading down to soething like Geelong's pick 35 and 45, but i figured I couldn't trust that he'd last another ten picks. Didn't expect to have a second rounder so another good player in a position of need to go with Darcy was ideal.

Conway may have been a stretch at pick 25 and I considered trading down to soething like Geelong's pick 35 and 45, but i figured I couldn't trust that he'd last another ten picks. Didn't expect to have a second rounder so another good player in a position of need to go with Darcy was ideal.
I honestly don't see who would have picked him up before 45 let alone 35

Geelong's the club I was suspicious of. Two picks before 35 and their ruck department is not young.
None of their department's are young. It was way too early for Conway

That doesn't line up with my list?

EDIT: Ah, matched bids cutting down picks. Gotcha.

Hang on Lads, I got 47 goes with 72 back

432-456+19=5. How’d you work it out?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Hang on Lads, I got 47 goes with 72 back

432-456+19=5. How’d you work it out?

Oh I missed 72.

432-316-90-19=7 point deficit next year

Changing it up now.

They didn’t have 72, that was given to them when they matched. By my maths it would be 432-316, (47)-101, (64) = 15pts owned next year. Am I wrong, I may be sorry.

They didn’t have 72, that was given to them when they matched. By my maths it would be 432-316, (47)-101, (64) = 15pts owned next year. Am I wrong, I may be sorry.

Offical Trade: Western Bulldogs and St Kilda

IMG_1730.JPG

St Kilda get: future 3rd, (Stk)

Western Bulldogs get: Pick 54

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was considering to attempt to move up the order to get Motlop. I have 4 players in mind for my next pick, let's watch all four get taken.

I'd be very happy to trade a 2022 2nd for a pick in the late 30s to early 40s?

I was considering to attempt to move up the order to get Motlop. I have 4 players in mind for my next pick, let's watch all four get taken.
Yay, they weren't! Still, good pick from fightingfury_88

Smythe would you take my Picks 45 and 50 for 40 and 72?
I'm open to trading back down if you want back to back picks. Just realised that I have 4 more open spots and only 3 more picks.

hmmm, I'd prefer that higher second pick than your 80
Fair enough.

Future 5th on offer for any kind of pick guys. I have one more space to fill technically speaking.

The WCE offer a future 3rd for a current 3rd. Any takers?

Really happy with North's haul...

1# JHF - well derrrr.....

22# Rhett Bazzo - I did consider Leek Aleer here as he was still available, but I was put off a bit by his limited disposal and rebound. I chose Bazzo over Aleer in the end because I feel he's a tad more versatile and a better distributor than Aleer. In a backline with Corr and McKay, it would be nice to have a KPD with good kicking and disposal skills.

42# Jamal Stretch - I had a long hard think about how to fill North's small forward stocks and researched a few SA and WA prospects. I did consider Isaiah Dudley and Arthur Jones as real smaller pacey options, but I had concerns over Dudley's size and Jones' ability as a pure small forward playing as a winger most of this year. Jahmal is a pure forward, has got good forward nous, a fantastic leap, good size at 181cm for a small forward, got good speed (not quite like Jones or Dudley, but good for a small) had good defensive numbers and is a pressure-first forward with a plenty of tricks.

43# Sam Banks - A rebounding HB replacement for Hall/Ziebell rather than a pure lockdown small defender. A good interceptor, decent-enough speed, good rebounder, a long penetrating kick, classy and versatility to play in the midfield or wing. I did consider Blayne O'Loughlin and a few other options, but his size was a slight concern and his excellent kicking can be a bit off sometimes.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back