• 86D684A7-9723-4B80-9EC4-2296F4F90841.jpeg
    86D684A7-9723-4B80-9EC4-2296F4F90841.jpeg
    267 KB · Views: 247

TorpedoPunt1

Debutant
Sep 27, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
A huge loss for Tatura. You won't find many players that work as hard as Nick . Excellent player and leader and a great get for Yarrawonga.
Unfortunately just the beginning for Tatura I feel. Brayden Sutton also gone who was very solid in defence. And can add Jordan O’Dwyer and a few others. Hopefully they have some handy recruits to come otherwise it’s a long long year ahead

johnno#7

All Australian
Feb 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Unfortunately just the beginning for Tatura I feel. Brayden Sutton also gone who was very solid in defence. And can add Jordan O’Dwyer and a few others. Hopefully they have some handy recruits to come otherwise it’s a long long year ahead
The old Tatura reset then launch in a few years… bit harder to do these days with the points system and salary cap

Warana boy

Draftee
Jun 14, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I have heard there is actually a legal proceeding about to begin.
Also how good will the standard be in the GVFL next year, a lot of players leaving, believe they are also walking out the door at Benalla.

Post padding

Premiership Player
Nov 15, 2009
echuca
AFL Club
Carlton
Echuca inquiring about a Demon who may not have a contract next year ?
Hope it’s not true cause I hope the guy gets another go on the park at AFL level.

May 25, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
I reckon they would be keen to Win it regardless. I'm disappointed he didn't get a better crack at it.IMO opinion I thought he was good enough to be a regular at the top level.
I agree. Racked up 30 plus every week throughout his VFL career and never looked out of place at the top level. Hard midfield to crack though. Elite runner, with the skill and pace to match. Early Morrison tip for 2022

ringo1

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 30, 2006
Williamstown/Echuca
AFL Club
Collingwood
Im surprised he was delisted, he'd be cheaper and more upside to Hibberd.

If he's not picked up by another team, would he go back to vfl and try be picked up mid season, or happy to have climbed the mountain, played AFL and go back and play back home
At 24/25 he could be picked up or play VFL. I wouldn’t think he’d want to go and play at home for another 3/4 years. Far too good for that comp. if he didn’t do his ACL could’ve been a premiership player. Highly regarded and good enough to play AFL for a few more years. On another note a blow for local football with Jamie Macri stepping down from his role. A wonderful person who deserved better than some of the rubbish he had to put up with .

Back