List Mgmt. 2021 Trade and List Management thread III. IN: CCJ

SnowyontheTram

Senior List
Sep 13, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I know clubs say all kinds of sh*t when they bring in a new player, but to delist Ham after 6 months is pretty f*cked tbh. Good mates with Lazz too - I wonder how this will affect him, if at all.
I don’t think Lazz will lose too much sleep over it, despite being mates with Ham.
These kids have grown up in high performance environments, rep teams etc, they have seen a thousand of their mates been cut from a side before.

b2bcf7124fc4b057d69cf5a8f6c95761.jpg
You could ask him if Saints need a ruck so bad, maybe we just gave them one for free?

May 20, 2009
coburg
AFL Club
North Melbourne
What's everyone's obsession with Brander?

Got classic shitmen written all over him. If he was any good he would have been picked up by now.
Desperately seeking a Taz replacement.
Scrapping the bottom of the barrel.
We will draft better than Brander imo

travelli

Club Legend
Mar 4, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
What's everyone's obsession with Brander?

Got classic shitmen written all over him. If he was any good he would have been picked up by now.
Good size, age, preferred position is where we have a vacancy. He has been locked away from his family for a couple years as well. He might come good back in melbs.

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
So is the following correct?

We had been one player over a full list due to Perez being on the long-term injury list. From there the following players have left or been delisted:
Campbell
Ham
Atley
Dumont
Menadue
Garner
Tyson
Will Walker

We have bought in Coleman-Jones.

So 8 out and 1 in leaving 6 available list spots.

So something like 4 in the draft, 1 in the PSD, and 1 other.

We had been one player over a full list due to Perez being on the long-term injury list. From there the following players have left or been delisted:
Campbell
Ham
Atley
Dumont
Menadue
Garner
Tyson
Will Walker

Tarrant out
7 list spots available

4 ND
1 PSD
1 DFA/keep free for MSD
1 rookie

plus 2 spare cat b rookie spots

May 20, 2009
coburg
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Campbell
Ham
Atley
Dumont
Menadue
Garner
Tyson
Will Walker

you missed tarrant.
7 spots available

hammer3

Debutant
Sep 6, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Sydney stack re-signed, now where is that bum sniffer who was saying we’d signed him on for 3-4 years

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Oct 9, 2003
Singapore / 30,000 feet
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Eagles (NFL), Suns (NBA)
Not upset with the delisting of Ats and Dumont, gave good service to the club, but they aren't taking us forward. The fact that no one else wanted them, and now we've cut them for nothing, would indicate that they aren't at AFL level.

Hams to me is a head scratcher. They just drafted him 4 months ago but they can already tell that he's not going to make it? Kid seems a bit stiff, unless he wasn't putting in the work.

hammer3

Debutant
Sep 6, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Not upset with the delisting of Ats and Dumont, gave good service to the club, but they aren't taking us forward. The fact that no one else wanted them, and now we've cut them for nothing, would indicate that they aren't at AFL level.

Hams to me is a head scratcher. They just drafted him 4 months ago but they can already tell that he's not going to make it? Kid seems a bit stiff, unless he wasn't putting in the work.

Love the name.

But he had an ankle injury and was out for a bit so only got like 3 games in the vfl. Feel it’s pretty rough seems he seemed like a younger better atley from what they were saying about him.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Back