Prediction PSD pick 1: Best 18 year old not drafted in ND?

Who to take with PSD pick 1

• Sydney Stack

Votes: 25 43.1%
  • Jarrod Brander

Votes: 28 48.3%
  • Darcy Tucker

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • Max Lynch

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it is now clear that Factnotfiction does not have mail these days - or else 2021 version is just an imposter

I think it is now clear that Factnotfiction does not have mail these days - or else 2021 version is just an imposter

He might have mail but it's not North mail anymore, unless it's North adjacent. The original account certainly was good for it, this one at best was good for some info passed from Kelly's manager to the Giants.

It's good though, we can continue to trust that North is a vault at the moment.

I don't think he ever had mail. Did he ever get anything right? From memory he called we wouldn't be getting Kelly this year, but that's a 50/50 guess at best and I think most people could see that wasn't happening.

A quick search shows some bold claims in previous years that we'd be landing James Aish and Jeremy Finlayson.

I don't think he ever had mail. Did he ever get anything right? From memory he called we wouldn't be getting Kelly this year, but that's a 50/50 guess at best and I think most people could see that wasn't happening.

A quick search shows some bold claims in previous years that we'd be landing James Aish and Jeremy Finlayson.
Certainly some mixed results

Wicks off the table now with a 2 year deal

do we be strategic and take the Best 18 year old not drafted in ND (assuming we don’t mind them going on the senior list, should be able to put them on a 1 year deal compared to ND) at PSD pick 1.

then take the next best at rookie pick 1

4ND plus PSD pick 1 plus Rookie pick 1
Plus lynch

do we be strategic and take the Best 18 year old not drafted in ND (assuming we don’t mind them going on the senior list, should be able to put them on a 1 year deal compared to ND) at PSD pick 1.

Plus lynch
reckon we'll keep 1-2 spots open for mid year.
With footy finally coming back to VIC after 2 years there will be some real stars who'll shine through during the season.

Plus lynch

So we've gone from out of contract gun player, to CCJ, to fringe player, to an young bloke who doesn't get drafted.

My call at the start of this thread of getting no one in the PSD is looking more likely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So we've gone from out of contract gun player, to CCJ, to fringe player, to an young bloke who doesn't get drafted.

My call at the start of this thread of getting no one in the PSD is looking more likely.
Yeah unfortunately our list management team aren’t ruthless enough to walk a player and deal with the consequences later down the line

but we can still utilise this strategically so we don’t have to use a later rookie pick

What a shame l was hoping we would get S.Stack.

Mainly l was hoping that to then get his girlfriend to the club.

l think that after listening to the Q&A interview, we will use our PSD pick#1 and get Brander from WCE...which l wouldn't mind..having him would allow McGuiness to bulk up some more...

l think that after listening to the Q&A interview, we will use our PSD pick#1 and get Brander from WCE...which l wouldn't mind..having him would allow McGuiness to bulk up some more...
We can get him as a dfa

psd is not needed for him

At this stage I'm thinking we take four players in the main draft (taking us to 37 on the list), skip the PSD and leave a vacancy for the mid-season draft. I know you don't need one if you have an injured player but I'm not sure it's worthwhile risking it.

Yeah unfortunately our list management team aren’t ruthless enough to walk a player and deal with the consequences later down the line

but we can still utilise this strategically so we don’t have to use a later rookie pick

If the player refuses to go in PSD, then a club can't walk him through PSD. Everyone else seems to understand this.

If the player refuses to go in PSD, then a club can't walk him through PSD. Everyone else seems to understand this.
I suspect it’s less to do with the player and more to do with the manager. There’s always a lot of talk about refusing to deal with clubs in the future until an actual deal comes up and the clubs see an opportunity.
For all his faults Dodoro regularly gets lopsided deals across to the point where he now gets paid overs rather than clubs getting stuck with his protracted BS. I know he missed out on Bobby Hill but that wasn’t a player he actively went out chasing.

Back