Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 17, 2006
Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory
Please lets keep discussion to actual confirmations, legitimate news items and credible leaks only. Remember that any of your own design ideas do not belong in this thread, but are to go in the Jumper Ideas thread.

A change will not be considered to be confirmed until it has either been announced by the club or leaked by a retailer.

If you do come across some information, please make sure to post your sources with any confirmed releases, and clearly state any rumours or leaks.

Cheers, and enjoy!

REMINDER: TROLLS WHO DELIBERATELY POST FALSE OR MISLEADING INFORMATION WILL BE CARDED

Adelaide
New Rear Sponsor - TBA (Replacing Optus) - Confirmed 28/8/21.

Brisbane Lions

Carlton

Collingwood

New Rear Sponsor - TBA (Replacing CGU) - Confirmed 9/2/21; Source.

Essendon

Fremantle

Geelong

Gold Coast

Greater Western Sydney

Hawthorn

Melbourne

North Melbourne

New Manufacturer - Puma - Confirmed 28/10/21; Source.
New home jumper - return to white base - Rumoured; Source.
New away/clash jumper - rumoured to be Bounding Roo; Source.

Port Adelaide

Richmond

New Front Sponsor - nib (moves from back to front) - Confirmed 18/10/21; Source.
New Back Sponsor - Latitude - Confirmed 5/11/20; Source.

St Kilda

Sydney

West Coast

Western Bulldogs

Last edited:

Zer0

Team Captain
May 16, 2019
NSW/ACT
AFL Club
Melbourne
It'd be boss if they joint announced In-N-Out coming to Australia

IMG_2307.PNG

Nov 10, 2013
The Valley near the Alley
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Hell no
In the late 90s the Burger King trademark in Australia lapsed, Burger King US started opening Burger King stores in Australia (mostly the one's next to Shell petrol stations) then Hungry Jack's sued them in 2001 for breach of their franchise agreement and now only Hungry Jack's is left.

Aug 23, 2010
Information Superhighway
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Exers, Gryffindor, Rich+Ess AFLW, Tassie
What's with people in Australia and a fascination with US fast food chains?

For me personally, I just want to see more names and different names down under.

White Castle, Sonic, In-N-Out, Krystal and 5 Guys.

Give me more chips please.

Blimpies and Chipotle ain't doing that for me.

Further, if I want a company to supply the salt for these chips, bring Morton Salt down under.

Last edited:
Aug 8, 2008
Campbelltown
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Macarthur FC
What's with people in Australia and a fascination with US fast food chains?

Australian's want what they can't have, until they can have it, then they don't want it.

For me personally, I just want to see more names and different names down under.

White Castle, Sonic, In-N-Out, Krystal and 5 Guys.

Give me more chips please.

Blimpies and Chipotle ain't doing that for me.

Further, if I want company to supply the salt for these chips, bring Morton Salt down under.

Won't happen, Aussies have very specific tastes when it comes to fast food, despite how much people want things, when they get here their models don't work and they fail. That is why we have so few US fast food brands.

Also on the salt front:

You're welcome!!!

So many american brands coming over now, we have a bunch of Taco Bell's up in Brissie now (not the first attempt at opening those stores in aus though), as well as Carl's Jnr.
I saw a little caesers once but that shut down quickly. There was also a taco bell next to it which had the same story.

Storm20

Been Here A Long Time
Aug 27, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
and of all the places to launch... adelaide :p

they've done a few pop up stores on the gold coast & sydney over the years (i heard to keep their name registered or something?).

Adelaide - well South Australia has historically been a well known place that companies would market test in

Sep 18, 2016
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
So many american brands coming over now, we have a bunch of Taco Bell's up in Brissie now (not the first attempt at opening those stores in aus though), as well as Carl's Jnr.

Popeyes may be coming here too.
And then Jollibee (basically Filipino KFC) is almost 100% coming here.

Hopefully this happens because KFC needs some actual competition.

Aug 23, 2010
Information Superhighway
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Exers, Gryffindor, Rich+Ess AFLW, Tassie
Now that there's too much fast food talk here to erect a food court, maybe I should create a thread dedicated to fast food movements and general international retail inroads in Australia.

Back to the topic.

November's draft could see some new kits I reckon.

acm21

Club Legend
May 7, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
With nib taking primary sponsorship at tigers (which needs to be updated in the op). Is latitude taking over nib, or is nib going to be front and back.

Swooping_Magpie

it's swooping season
May 16, 2021
melbun
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
liverpool cheifs victory gators celtics
I noticed that CGU do not appear as one of our partners on https://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/club/partners

Perhaps LaTrobe Financial taking over CGU's job? Or maybe Emirates will appear on the front, back and shorts.
Either way I created this to suggest that LaTrobe Financial will be our new back sponsor
coll 2022 (2).png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back