Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Are TopSport ok with users arbing their prices (like Pinnacle used to - which TopSport seems to be the closest thing to an Australian variant of), or will it put their nose out of joint like it does with all the other books?

they'll book part of the bet at least if the mistake is on their side, but probably mark your account and review bets from there. if the mistake is on another book's side they'll probably not be too fussed

they'll book part of the bet at least if the mistake is on their side, but probably mark your account and review bets from there. if the mistake is on another book's side they'll probably not be too fussed

I'm not looking to capitalise on pricing errors. Just want to take advantage of the global opening/ early prices for UFC fights and then lay them a month or so later on the day of close when the fight happens; or is that what you were referring to by "mistake"?

I'm not looking to capitalise on pricing errors. Just want to take advantage of the global opening/ early prices for UFC fights and then lay them a month or so later on the day of close when the fight happens; or is that what you were referring to by "mistake"?
ahh, thought you meant arb at same time - honestly not sure how they'd see that sorry

What’s everyone’s experience with Picklebet? They claim to be an esports bookie. Do they ban quick or have decent limits?

For anyone using ZBet buyer beware. Max winnings on a Bonus Bet is $300. They have a pop up when you go to place bet that says max $500 and it allows you to place a bet up to $500 but they will only give you $300. I hit a $450 BB win and they reversed $150.

Went to Vic complaints to claim deceptive and misleading practice due to $500 pop up and they said we can't help you as although the bookie is registered in Vic you live in NSW and we can only investigate claims for people who reside in Vic (by ministerial direction). Went to NSW and they said we can't investigate as bookie is registered in Vic.

So essentially for all complaints for bookies registered in Vic you have no recourse unless you also live in Vic.

What’s everyone’s experience with Picklebet? They claim to be an esports bookie. Do they ban quick or have decent limits?
I really like them. Mostly bet sports myself and can bet big and bets are instantly accepted. They now have a lot player prop markets which I love, NFL/MLB etc. No limits so far after 9 months.

They're great. Good range of handicap markets. Haven't heard of any limiting yet.
I really like them. Mostly bet sports myself and can bet big and bets are instantly accepted. They now have a lot player prop markets which I love, NFL/MLB etc. No limits so far after 9 months.
Thanks guys.
I was actually looking at them for betting on esports (yes esports, came across someone I’m looking at following for a bit). Interestingly though after having a look they don’t have some of the same markets offered by 365 and are a bit slack when it comes to 50/50 markets on certain bet types, instead offering fixed totals which skew odds each side

For anyone using ZBet buyer beware. Max winnings on a Bonus Bet is $300. They have a pop up when you go to place bet that says max $500 and it allows you to place a bet up to $500 but they will only give you $300. I hit a $450 BB win and they reversed $150.

Went to Vic complaints to claim deceptive and misleading practice due to $500 pop up and they said we can't help you as although the bookie is registered in Vic you live in NSW and we can only investigate claims for people who reside in Vic (by ministerial direction). Went to NSW and they said we can't investigate as bookie is registered in Vic.

So essentially for all complaints for bookies registered in Vic you have no recourse unless you also live in Vic.
Another win for the Punter

Dogs. Luckily I'm already banned from them but it's a reminder to check t&cs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone used WishBet and are they any good?

They have a Promo for Incentivise to finish Top 10 in the Caufield Cup tommorow (pretty much free money) so was thinking of signing up
They are terrible.

Signed up months ago without depositing any money. I had no intention of betting with them cause I wasn't impressed with their overall product. Over the next few weeks, they sent me several emails about a deposit offer. Initially I was ignoring those emails. After getting several more harassing emails from them about their deposit bonus, I deposited $500. No deposit bonus was given to me.

I went to place a $50 bet. It was rejected. WTF?

I contacted them about it. They told me I had fallen for their trap and told me I was gullible and in no way will they offer a service to me. I've never been able to get a bet on, not even a tote bet. They won't allow me to withdraw my money. I'm at a loss.

Saw that - seems like (more or less) a free hit.

Will it have any impact on pools? I imagine SB will be pouring those bets into the tote? Better to go narrow or wide?

I doubt they bet the money back in the pools and just back the punters to lose.

If they do though it will be better to go narrow as people who don't normally bet the full $100 will take extra combos rather than extra % IMHO

I doubt they bet the money back in the pools and just back the punters to lose.

If they do though it will be better to go narrow as people who don't normally bet the full $100 will take extra combos rather than extra % IMHO
The last I’d heard the big corps generally only put a % of exotics back through the tote on the Cup as it was the most likely to lob a ridiculous dividend, and they really don’t want to get a bad rep by hiding behind t’s & c’s on the biggest recreational punting race of the year. I’d be a little surprised if Sportsbet even did that though, they are just too big to have to worry about things like that now.

I’ve had a couple of unsettling experiences with PickleBet, and I’m making this post to address my concerns in the hope others aren’t affected by this very poor experience in the future.

On 05/10/21, I placed a couple of bets on the IPL (Cricket) pertaining to ‘First Innings Runs’. The first bet involved Rajasthan scoring over 148.5 runs in the first innings. The second bet involved Mumbai scoring over 141.5 runs in the first innings. For those who are familiar with Cricket, you will be fully aware that only one team bats in the first innings. For those who have placed similar bets in the past, you will be aware that any bet placed on this market involving a team who doesn’t bat first (I.e. First Innings) will become void, with your stake refunded. This is very routine and doesn’t require an explanation.

Both of my bets on this market were settled. I made contact with them and kindly informed them that my bet on Mumbai should have been voided due to the fact they didn’t bat in the first innings. They had incorrectly settled this bet as a loss instead of void.

The feedback I received, which you can review below in the attached screenshots, is that because the match reached a natural conclusion, my bet stands. In the same feedback, I was told my bet is being refunded only as a goodwill gesture.

I responded to that by refusing to accept it as a goodwill gesture. I found that response unreasonable, unjust and simply wrong. I made the operator aware of the rules of Cricket, pointed out their very clear error, and I kindly advised them to ensure they are aware of this issue so it doesn’t affect any clients in the future.

I received a response to that by thanking me for my feedback, and advising me they will endeavour to look into this.

I expected that to be a one off experience, as anyone would.

Last night, prior to the Ireland and Netherland T20 match, I placed a couple of bets with PickleBet pertaining to ‘First Innings Runs’. One bet was placed on Netherland’s First Innings Runs. Another bet was placed on Ireland’s ‘First Innings Runs’. Obviously only one team bats in the first innings, so one of those bets was required to be voided (the bet on the team who doesn’t bat in the First Innings).

Netherlands batted first, which means my bet on Ireland should have been refunded.

I noticed both bets were still pending prior to the match commencing. About ten minutes prior to the match commencing, I contacted PickleBet via Email just to confirm my bet on Ireland would be refunded. I made them aware of the previous experience I had in relation to a First Innings Runs bet being incorrectly settled instead of being voided. Because this occurred after business hours, there was no other way I could have contacted them to ensure my bet on Ireland would be refunded.

Anyway, my bet on Ireland has once again been settled as a loss instead of being voided. I have reached out to them and so far they are refusing to admit they are in the wrong and they have not yet refunded my bet. This is both laughable and unsettling and I’d hate for anyone else to be troubled by this experience.

I’m not sure what the end game is here, but they are clearly in the wrong and I am going to be taking this further.

Has anyone else been troubled or unsettled by an experience with this mob?

Pending bets pertaining to experience on 05/10/21.
1634604011302.png

Response I received pertaining to contact I made on 06/10/21.
1634604115724.png

My response to 'good will'

1634604179135.png
1634604208020.png
1634604234309.png

Screenshot of settled bets pertaining to experience on 18/10/21.
1634604299531.png

I don't have any screenshots of correspondence from this latest experience, only because they have not responded to my emails. But after having a chat to them on live chat, I didn't get a good vibe and I was told an agent will respond to my email shortly. My bet wasn't refunded at the time of receiving that of receiving that response, so I'm fully expecting to be told via Email that my bet on Ireland's First Innings runs won't be voided.

I’ve had a couple of unsettling experiences with PickleBet, and I’m making this post to address my concerns in the hope others aren’t affected by this very poor experience in the future.

On 05/10/21, I placed a couple of bets on the IPL (Cricket) pertaining to ‘First Innings Runs’. The first bet involved Rajasthan scoring over 148.5 runs in the first innings. The second bet involved Mumbai scoring over 141.5 runs in the first innings. For those who are familiar with Cricket, you will be fully aware that only one team bats in the first innings. For those who have placed similar bets in the past, you will be aware that any bet placed on this market involving a team who doesn’t bat first (I.e. First Innings) will become void, with your stake refunded. This is very routine and doesn’t require an explanation.

Both of my bets on this market were settled. I made contact with them and kindly informed them that my bet on Mumbai should have been voided due to the fact they didn’t bat in the first innings. They had incorrectly settled this bet as a loss instead of void.

The feedback I received, which you can review below in the attached screenshots, is that because the match reached a natural conclusion, my bet stands. In the same feedback, I was told my bet is being refunded only as a goodwill gesture.

I responded to that by refusing to accept it as a goodwill gesture. I found that response unreasonable, unjust and simply wrong. I made the operator aware of the rules of Cricket, pointed out their very clear error, and I kindly advised them to ensure they are aware of this issue so it doesn’t affect any clients in the future.

I received a response to that by thanking me for my feedback, and advising me they will endeavour to look into this.

Last night, prior to the Ireland and Netherland T20 match, I placed a couple of bets with PickleBet pertaining to ‘First Innings Runs’. One bet was placed on Netherland’s First Innings Runs. Another bet was placed on Ireland’s ‘First Innings Runs’. Obviously only one team bats in the first innings, so one of those bets was required to be voided (the bet on the team who doesn’t bat in the First Innings).

Netherlands batted first, which means my bet on Ireland should have been refunded.

I noticed both bets were still pending prior to the match commencing. About ten minutes prior to the match commencing, I contacted PickleBet via Email just to confirm my bet on Ireland would be refunded. I made them aware of the previous experience I had in relation to a First Innings Runs bet being incorrectly settled instead of being voided. Because this occurred after business hours, there was no other way I could have contacted them to ensure my bet on Ireland would be refunded.

Anyway, my bet on Ireland has once again been settled as a loss instead of being voided. I have reached out to them and so far they are refusing to admit they are in the wrong and they have not yet refunded my bet. This is both laughable and unsettling and I’d hate for anyone else to be troubled by this experience.

I’m not sure what the end game is here, but they are clearly in the wrong and I am going to be taking this further.

View attachment 1263440

View attachment 1263442

View attachment 1263445
View attachment 1263447
View attachment 1263448

View attachment 1263450

I don't have any screenshots of correspondence from this latest experience, only because they have not responded to my emails. But after having a chat to them on live chat, I didn't get a good vibe and I was told an agent will respond to my email shortly. My bet wasn't refunded at the time of receiving that of receiving that response, so I'm fully expecting to be told via Email that my bet on Ireland's First Innings runs won't be voided.

Seems a bit dodgy, have you read their cricket rules in the Ts & Cs?

It's almost as if they have set it up like it's a two innings per side game (like a Test). In that case, a # of runs in the first innings bet would be applicable to both teams.

That or they genuinely mean "only innings" when they say "first innings" but that doesn't make sense with a lot of bets.

It's almost as if they have set it up like it's a two innings per side game (like a Test). In that case, a # of runs in the first innings bet would be applicable to both teams.

That or they genuinely mean "only innings" when they say "first innings" but that doesn't make sense with a lot of bets.
I refuse to believe that a corp called "Picklebet" is dodgy

IMO it wouldn't be an issue if the bet detailed "Innings Runs". As per the screenshots posted, it shows "First Innings Runs".

I absolutely agree, any bet placed on a "First Innings Runs" market cannot be settled if a team doesn't bat in the First Innings. That's just logic.

View attachment 1263440

View attachment 1263442

View attachment 1263445
View attachment 1263447
View attachment 1263448

View attachment 1263450

Absolutely these bets should be voided. It's standard practice across all bookies for 1st innings run markets to be voided if the team in question doesn't bat first.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back