Entertainment & Music The Celebrity Roast Thread- GD Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Shell.. most posts on a footy forum by a chick who knows jack sh*t about footy. It would be like someone from Frankston having most posts on a French fashion forum. Keep chugging along though, only about another 100k posts till you reach 100k likes. Word on the street is that private show Chief has lined up for you is scheduled for New Years

View attachment 1263667

Who knows you might even get your first NYE kiss from an actual person. Poor old cat is due a year off

Also just quickly.. you fix that window yet? A little birdie told me you busted said window on purpose to lure in a male intruder. We must all commend you on your service to the community though, that’ll be the last joint he tries to rob. At least when you want to get rid of him all you gotta do is pull out some of that rank pastisio to send him running for the hills. After that I’ll teach you how to cook. Promise.
The Shell leaving the footy early and missing a win after the siren!

"It was 2001 IIRC, game v Carlton at Etihad. Geelong had blown yet another lead, but salt was rubbed in the wound because Carlton got the biggest bullshit 50M penalty ever which gave them the lead.

I honestly thought there wasnt enough time left on the clock and was just raging tbh. Me and mum were sitting L4, so we headed down the stairs.

When we got to L1 realised something was amiss no song playing nothing, ran back to see Geelong celebrating the goal that Riccardi kicked."

:p:thumbsu:

Dangerfield- otherwise known as the inventor of "fu** im good just ask me". Or really? Exactly how many premierships have you won you overrated loser? I'm sure you were successful tho in your junior footy days, too bad that didnt translate to an AFL FLAG. Fair dinkum, you go so missing in finals your photo should be on the back of a milk carton by three quarter time. Sure you got your Bronwlow (whoopee I mean, even Shane Woewodin won a Brownlow...) but where's the ultimate success??? -looks from side to side confused- And your goal kicking. How the hell can you nail a teammate on the run from 50M+ but CANT KICK A SET SHOT FROM 25.

Just keep on strutting around the footy field like you own it, cause you own sh*t mate. You're like a tenant with a six month lease, at best.

270917.png
Not bad but you missed the surfing in a suit.

The Shell leaving the footy early and missing a win after the siren!

"It was 2001 IIRC, game v Carlton at Etihad. Geelong had blown yet another lead, but salt was rubbed in the wound because Carlton got the biggest bullshit 50M penalty ever which gave them the lead.

I honestly thought there wasnt enough time left on the clock and was just raging tbh. Me and mum were sitting L4, so we headed down the stairs.

When we got to L1 realised something was amiss no song playing nothing, ran back to see Geelong celebrating the goal that Riccardi kicked."

:p:thumbsu:
I was at that game and was euphoria at the end. Once in a lifetime footy moment.
Would be absolutely devastating and a huge regret I would carry all the way to my death bed and possibly the afterlife if I'd left that game early.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was at that game and was euphoria at the end. Once in a lifetime footy moment.
Would be absolutely devastating and a huge regret I would carry all the way to my death bed and possibly the afterlife if I'd left that game early.
I missed the kick, not the celebrations after

I’d say pick your mods very carefully.

Not many as ******* cool as me
Having a bit of a joke there. Some of you are very nice.
Some are on more of a power trip than a Victorian Police member with a bottle of capsicum spray ploughing down a Grandmother though.

I was at the 99 WC cricket semi in Brum and there were people leaving as Damian Fleming started his last over to Zulu.

I was at the 99 WC cricket semi in Brum and there were people leaving as Damian Fleming started his last over to Zulu.
Wow. I was joking before, but I would be ligit devastated if I missed that.
That was the most amazing game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back