The Bar - Beer, Wine & Spirits Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Would seriously push a granny out of the way for this combo right now:

View attachment 1258730

I love Garage Project.
I threw my name down for this on manes waitlist today. Chips and IPA. I mean * me what’s not to like. They told me they’ve got some hectic garage project lineup for their carpark party at end of this month. Mentioned something along the lines of sunrise valley (was my fav beer of last year), and the new * 2021 they released in NZ last week. Huge if true

I threw my name down for this on manes waitlist today. Chips and IPA. I mean fu** me what’s not to like. They told me they’ve got some hectic garage project lineup for their carpark party at end of this month. Mentioned something along the lines of sunrise valley (was my fav beer of last year), and the new fu** 2021 they released in NZ last week. Huge if true

They have a wait list for the beer and chips combo?

They have a wait list for the beer and chips combo?
Not a wait list per say. They just usually run lists for those more sought after releases and if you put your name down they shoot out a text when it comes in asking if you want any held. I find it handy coz I only try to stop in once a week/fortnight and it means I’ve usually got a little box of releases waiting for me whenever I eventually make it in

Not a wait list per say. They just usually run lists for those more sought after releases and if you put your name down they shoot out a text when it comes in asking if you want any held. I find it handy coz I only try to stop in once a week/fortnight and it means I’ve usually got a little box of releases waiting for me whenever I eventually make it in

Awesome, sent an FB message, will see how I go.

Probably the beer I’ve most drunk in the last month is Blasta’s crisp ipa. So if this is anything like that I’ll cum in my pants. Plus chips is like the cherry on top to an already amazing cake

Well they've put my name down, fingers crossed they come through.

I threw my name down for this on manes waitlist today. Chips and IPA. I mean fu** me what’s not to like. They told me they’ve got some hectic garage project lineup for their carpark party at end of this month. Mentioned something along the lines of sunrise valley (was my fav beer of last year), and the new fu** 2021 they released in NZ last week. Huge if true

Some of those beers launched in Aus yesterday morning on GPs .au website. Most likely all sold out but give it a squiz.

Yeah sunrise valley sold out in like 2 mins so here’s hoping there’s plenty of stock later this month for WA folk

I was tempted, and when I jumped online there was stock available, but I've had a nightmare of a time shipping beers over East so I know it'll be the same trying to get any back. Would prefer to leave it up to the big boys to cold freight it in bulk and then try my luck grabbing some when it's here.

I was tempted, and when I jumped online there was stock available, but I've had a nightmare of a time shipping beers over East so I know it'll be the same trying to get any back. Would prefer to leave it up to the big boys to cold freight it in bulk and then try my luck grabbing some when it's here.
Do what El_ahrairah did and throw your name down at mane for the ones you want. Pretty much guarantees you’ll get then in my experience

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll probably tee something up with Cellarbrations Superstore. But I am trying not to get sucked into chasing every new beer that lands at the moment. Tough work 🥵
Haha I feel ya. Seems like every week something drops that I feel like I can’t miss out on. I’ve actually had quite a few misses lately so it’s been helping me say no. Certainly makes the bank balance look a lot healthier when you can say no

Went and watched a young canadian friend play ice hockey at the rink in Bibra Lake, major surprise with the bar (Cabin 401) having a respectable choice of craft beer on tap and smoker barbecue out the front. They were knocking out some high calorie meals which looked ok. I had an oatmeal stout from One Drop which was pretty tasty, followed up with a Cheeky Monkey collabaration red ale which was ok. Pleasant surprise and the hockey was entertaining as well, our friend was the only female in the team and did really well, played some solid defence and upended a couple of blokes with well timed nudges and came away with a win.

Was initially planning on going to the Mane Car Park party, but have hit a good vein of work outs and cleanliness and need a break from the booze so decided against it. From what I've read on FB they had 200 people lined up for tickets out the front at 8:30 anyway so sounds like I saved myself a headache.

I'm assuming they saved some VIP ones for you JDWCE?

Was initially planning on going to the Mane Car Park party, but have hit a good vein of work outs and cleanliness and need a break from the booze so decided against it. From what I've read on FB they had 200 people lined up for tickets out the front at 8:30 anyway so sounds like I saved myself a headache.

I'm assuming they saved some VIP ones for you JDWCE?
Haha sadly no, I lined up like the plebs. Got my tickets thankfully. I was in line by 8:15 and there was around 100 or so people in front of me. By about 8:35 there was probably 250 people maybe... Thank * they opened their doors early and got everyone through so we didn't have to wait too long in the end. Some cranky people (probably undeservedly) at 9am who rolled in and didn't get tickets though and had a whinge to the staff there. It's such a good day, and free this year which is mental! But fair on the health kick, this will ruin that haha

11%
7d063deee86c42b55ae2e10a642fc4b2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back