2021/22 Melbourne Victory Thread - 2021 FFA Cup Champions!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next player signing šŸ§. The Italian Gestede must still be happening then

Well we are well and truly stocked in the forward line then. No more relying on Robbie Kurse although what's the bet now he isn't guaranteed a start he suddenly becomes injury free.

I wonder who starts out of Daggers and the new bloke unless Poppa goes for two CFs.

Well we are well and truly stocked in the forward line then. No more relying on Robbie Kurse although what's the bet now he isn't guaranteed a start he suddenly becomes injury free.

I wonder who starts out of Daggers and the new bloke unless Poppa goes for two CFs.

I'm assuming some of the recruiting is to cover losing Socceroos players.

Oh I don't think I read that anywhere. At least we've got a bit of depth at least then. Making a sub even a goal down before was effectively resigning. Now hopefully we can find winners from the bench.

Definitely. I posted a second XI before, it looks pretty impressive and not that far off the sides we were fielding last season at times!!

Melbourne Victory welcomes new Head of Human Performance to the Club

Melbourne Victory is pleased to announce the appointment of Justin Crow as the Clubā€™s Head of Human Performance.
The newly created role will see Crow work across the A-League Men, Women and Academy programs, overseeing the Human Performance functions of the Club including medical, strength and conditioning and health and wellbeing services.
Crow brings to the Club extensive experience with over 10 years in elite high performance roles, most recently leading Paralympics Australia as their Senior High Performance Manager at Tokyo 2020.
Prior to that, he was the High Performance Manager at Essendon Football Club and was Collingwood Football Clubā€™s Rehabilitation Physiotherapist.
Director of Football, John Didulica, said Crow is a well-established High Performance Manager and will bring expertise from a range of sports to the Club.
ā€œI am extremely pleased to announce that Justin will be joining the Melbourne Victory team this season,ā€ Didulica said.
ā€œHe will ensure there is an integrated approach to human performance across the club.ā€
Crow said he was looking forward to joining Melbourne Victory Football Club.
ā€œIā€™m thrilled to be leading the Human Performance team at Victory ,ā€ Crow said.
ā€œThe Club is going through an exciting time, on and off the field, and Iā€™m looking forward to using my expertise to maximize the teams physical performance at all levels.
ā€œThere is a real opportunity at Melbourne Victory to be best in class in all we do and I am looking forward to being a part of this next chapter.ā€
Crow will be joined by newly appointed A-League Men Physiotherapist, Nick Leman and work alongside the Clubā€™s previously appointed Strength and Conditioning Coach, Scott Smith.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back