Stats & History S32 Rules & Tribunal Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

After much consideration, I have decided to lay down the first charge for Bringing the Game into Disrepute.

Tony Lynn 15 is behind much of the recent paranoia surrounding the simmers and has repeatedly questioned the integrity and honesty of the simming group.

His actions have shown a total lack of disrespect to the people who keep this league running on a week to week basis and in order to send a message, I am officially charging Tony Lynn 15 with BTGID. He will now face a 1 week suspension effective this week. Metalcrusher, BLUEALLTHRU take note.

View attachment 1263674

As per usual the Bombers have the right to appeal this charge and have until Thursday morning to do so.
If the actions of Tony Lynn 15 have … as you say … “shown a total lack of disrespect to the people who keep this league running” then how does this bring the game into disrepute?

Tony is showing respect and you are charging him anyway?

Seriously??

WTF???

Respectfully request the voting members of the presiding committee record this ridiculous charge for posterity, it sums up your legacy to perfection. Then they can laugh you and the charge out of the room.

If the actions of Tony Lynn 15 have … as you say … “shown a total lack of disrespect to the people who keep this league running” then how does this bring the game into disrepute?

Seriously??

WTF???

Respectfully request the voting members of the presiding committee record this ridiculous charge for posterity, it sums up your legacy to perfection. Then they can laugh you and the charge out of the room.

oh s**t

2FOGJq.gif

kJNM4Ba.png

NaturalDisaster

Seriously??

WTF???

Needs to stand down if you ask me.
All started when my CursingFijian thread was taken down.

In these dire times Tony Lynn 15 will need the finest of legal minds, to fight these unfounded charges ......I have decided to put my wig back on and act as Tony's Legal Advocate

WW priest.jpg

My first action will be to place a restraining order on one Mr NaturalDisaster ....whose vindictive campaign to use an innocent, gentle, and church going soul, to mount a vicious campaign against a club ....just reeks of ....well lets just say my client needs protection

After visiting Tony last night, and seeing his 15 kids crying out in despair ......the SFA Community needs to rally against this injustice .......after all, you could be next !!

Join our rally this weekend .....masks are optional

We_March_With_Bombers.jpg

In these dire times Tony Lynn 15 will need the finest of legal minds, to fight these unfounded charges ......I have decided to put my wig back on and act as Tony's Legal Advocate

View attachment 1264031

My first action will be to place a restraining order on one Mr NaturalDisaster ....whose vindictive campaign to use an innocent, gentle, and church going soul, to mount a vicious campaign against a club ....just reeks of ....well lets just say my client needs protection

After visiting Tony last night, and seeing his 15 kids crying out in despair ......the SFA Community needs to rally against this injustice .......after all, you could be next !!

View attachment 1264032

Incredible. I believe you are doing this pro bono as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1264031

View attachment 1264032
I always picked you as a dodgy priest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back