AFL Player #22: Sam Durham - 10 Coaches Votes!

Remove this Banner Ad

Had a shocker today but great pick up. Once he learns to stick a tackle. Looks like he has a body that will really fill out and become a bull to me.

Good to see. Needs a bit more power and core strength as he was a factor as far as our average contested footy. Not saying he has to become a beefcake but he needs to be stronger in the contest to take the next step.

Be interesting to see how he fills out. Is he like Langford/Fyfe who were skinny long limbed juniors who filled out to be genuine 95kg monsters or is he more like Heppell who never really filled out.

Be interesting to see how he fills out. Is he like Langford/Fyfe who were skinny long limbed juniors who filled out to be genuine 95kg monsters or is he more like Heppell who never really filled out.

I suspect he will be like Heppell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think if you stood next to Heppell you wouldn’t say he didn’t fill out. He’s not as thick as Langford/Fyfe but it’s a hell of a rig.
Great rig

One quibble — this is so lame — but I always wonder if he does enough work on his back and back of the shoulders

Posture is just that bit unbalanced

LOL says me, after way too much mac and cheese

Great rig

One quibble — this is so lame — but I always wonder if he does enough work on his back and back of the shoulders

I see him up close pretty regularly as live in the same hood - I’m in no position to pass judgement on him, believe me.

Great rig

I wonder if that's more to do with core strength?

Not your ability to consume mac and cheese, the other thing. ;)

Bit early for jumper number reveals... you didn't even make your annual speculation guessing game thread yet 🤔
I do that after the drafts :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back