Memberships Membership Renewal 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

I wish my dog could still be a member.

Re-joined after a 2019-2021 hiatus.

The club responded, and need to backed in again.

I cancelled last year after the Brad Crouch debacle - as it turned out it there was only one game in Vic Infront of crowd this season along with the zero in 2020 so I feel like that helped justify the cancelling

Still haven't seen the Crows play since the women beat Geelong at Kardinia Park in Feb 2020
Lockdowns should be over next year so might jump back on, I guess

I've kept my gold membership.

I was going to drop it, but given what's happened over the last couple of years with COVID, reduced crowds etc the club desperately needs every cent it can get.

I also think that the club has course corrected over the last couple of years so I'm willing to let bygones be bygones when it comes to past mistakes ie Burton, Chapman, Creative Minds etc and move forward with a clean slate.

Re-joined after a 2019-2021 hiatus.

The club responded, and need to backed in again.
I cancelled after 2019, half because the admin (cancelled before the review was done), and half because we had a new baby due early 2020. Turned out to be a blessing after there were no games I could attend anyway. Will probably jump back on for next year. Club has only done good things since I cancelled.

I cancelled after 2019, half because the admin (cancelled before the review was done), and half because we had a new baby due early 2020. Turned out to be a blessing after there were no games I could attend anyway. Will probably jump back on for next year. Club has only done good things since I cancelled.

Stay cancelled then! Don't jinx them! :p

God their "Member services" are rubbish. I have to call to update credit card details and it won't link online, currently on my third try. Timed out last 2 try's, went to ringing and nobody answered. This is crap!

I want mobile option, but want a pin too :p

That's the dream. I'm hoping there's a redemption option, or you know, just have a bunch of spares at the oval that people can collect. No need to be over the top policing it IMO.

God their "Member services" are rubbish. I have to call to update credit card details and it won't link online, currently on my third try. Timed out last 2 try's, went to ringing and nobody answered. This is crap!
i had to change my credit card too, but all i did was log in and pay it and it asked for my payment method so i changed my card there. that said, mine was upfront so buggered if i know whether they still have my old card linked :/

i had to change my credit card too, but all i did was log in and pay it and it asked for my payment method so i changed my card there. that said, mine was upfront so buggered if i know whether they still have my old card linked :/
Mine is on auto renewal, the email said if I do it that way it wont link, need to call was the message but no bugger will pick up the phone.

Well If I drop it I won’t get it back. I like my Sma membership. I got a gold when they were allowing sma members to get one attached to their membership. I’d have to drop my Sma membership and get a 11 game crows to get gold again so I just keep it.

We have 4 tickets
Asked if we could put 2 on hold after paying full tote odds since forever
That option not available and we would have to go on a waiting list to get them back

Was hoping they’re wrong but friends said the same thing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am a Vic member. As far as I can remember this was the first time I had the option to upgrade to Gold? Can any other Vic members remember being able to upgrade?

I've taken the opportunity to be a Gold member not because I'm insane enough to think we'll win a flag in 2022 but because I'm not sure this will be permanently available...

So I moved to Melbourne a few months ago.

Haven't been a member in a long time but all the people I said would have to go before I became a member are now gone and the club seems to be making more good decisions than bad.

Thinking now is the time to join up again and get a Vic membership

I was going to say, wait till the fixture comes out for the Victorian membership. But having just looked at the packages. I'm not sure it's worth it.

The 3 interstate packages

Victorian GA - $55 + $20 for every game you buy
Victorian home and away - $265 (Access to all Crows games in Melbourne, plus bonus tickets to neutral games to tally 11)
Interstate - $120 (1 ticket to 1 game in your state)

If I lived in Victoria, I would probably actually go the Boundary Line membership ($60) to support the club, then deal with tickets my own way.
Cbf with GA (Though, it might work at Marvel, doesnt at the MCG)

I was going to say, wait till the fixture comes out for the Victorian membership. But having just looked at the packages. I'm not sure it's worth it.

The 3 interstate packages

Victorian GA - $55 + $20 for every game you buy
Victorian home and away - $265 (Access to all Crows games in Melbourne, plus bonus tickets to neutral games to tally 11)
Interstate - $120 (1 ticket to 1 game in your state)

If I lived in Victoria, I would probably actually go the Boundary Line membership ($60) to support the club, then deal with tickets my own way.
Cbf with GA (Though, it might work at Marvel, doesnt at the MCG)

two tickets to Crows games as well I think?

But yeah you make a solid argument fro.a value perspective

I needed to do this for my last payment last season. Tried online, thought it worked, but it declined.

Called member services. After ringing for about a minute got someone who sounded like he just happened to pass a ringing phone and answered it. They mentioned that updating credit card details online never works and fixed it up for me.

You'd think the club would resource the member services team appropriately, given it's the first point of contact to the club for many members.

I needed to do this for my last payment last season. Tried online, thought it worked, but it declined.

Called member services. After ringing for about a minute got someone who sounded like he just happened to pass a ringing phone and answered it. They mentioned that updating credit card details online never works and fixed it up for me.

You'd think the club would resource the member services team appropriately, given it's the first point of contact to the club for many members.

Has it always been like that, or is it one of those things that got gutted by COVID budget cuts? You'd think if they were having to cut back the football department, then other parts of the club would probably get cut even deeper?

Has it always been like that, or is it one of those things that got gutted by COVID budget cuts? You'd think if they were having to cut back the football department, then other parts of the club would probably get cut even deeper?
Maybe they should get a couple of the players in to help man the phones then, give them something to do in the off season. Or maybe it can be part of Tex's re-connecting to the supporter base.

My renewal of 4 tickets shows the amount payable (same as last year) less any applicable credit balance. Seeing this wording of applicable credit balance got me thinking, it could apply to people who participated in seat return, but also maybe members that have asked about a reduction for covid impacts on scheduling

Given one home match moved to melb last year, and last two rounds crowds were limited and we missed out on tickets, despite being able to go, We have asked today for a credit of 3/11's on the price for this year.

email request as phone just gets engaged signal.

On autorenewal but have churned to a new card and one on file wont work, so they will have to make contact with me.

AFLW membership has increased by nearly 100% - from $45 to $85
Previous memberships just guaranteed seats in the stands. However, it was free entry.
The league forced entrance fees last year too late for clubs to adjust.
So now it's taking into account the cost of tickets to the game.

You could actually argue you're getting a better deal

$45 for a membership packet
now it's $35 for a membership packet + tickets to 5 games (at $10 a pop)

Previous memberships just guaranteed seats in the stands. However, it was free entry.
The league forced entrance fees last year too late for clubs to adjust.
So now it's taking into account the cost of tickets to the game.

You could actually argue you're getting a better deal

$45 for a membership packet
now it's $35 for a membership packet + tickets to 5 games (at $10 a pop)

The AFLW membership options were released after the AFL announced entry fees for the games. Last year the membership initially included half price entry to the games. Then a few weeks out from the start of the season they changed it to include entry to matches.

Also, it was only the higher $95 membership pack that included a reserved grandstand seat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back