Media Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part IV

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

And if anyone thought that the media (in particular the Herald-Sun) didn’t have it in for us - the Herald-Sun online and via Twitter have pictures of Carlton players (only) with there story about AFL players who maybe anti-vaxxers

:rolleyes:

Paywall but tweet has the pic.

Why no picture of David Zaharakis who is afraid of needles?

Paywall but tweet has the pic.

I don't have access to HS. I can only guess as to why they have that photo, and wonder if they are trying to point to a particular player. If so, disgraceful. I haven't heard of any CFC player speak out against vaccinations. Why didn't HS use Melb, or Adelaide or Richmond....?

I don't have access to HS. I can only guess as to why they have that photo, and wonder if they are trying to point to a particular player. If so, disgraceful. I haven't heard of any CFC player speak out against vaccinations. Why didn't HS use Melb, or Adelaide or Richmond....?

They should have used *

Murphy haters look away now. One of our best and brightest young guns has acknowledged what a positive influence MM has been on him as a person and human being.

I am 100 % all in on the Liam Stocker fan club
Does and says all the things you want in a footy player, esp a young one still finding his way in the game.

Murphy haters look away now. One of our best and brightest young guns has acknowledged what a positive influence MM has been on him as a person and human being.

Does and says all the things you want in a footy player, esp a young one still finding his way in the game.

Yep can't wait for him to be a regular through the middle his attitude,hardness at the contest/opposition players and his willingness to protect his team mates is going to make one great player for our team.

His football traits remind me a lot of this man below but let's hope Stocker isn't as cruelled by injury as the Mad Dog was throughout his career.

1634879476365.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Herald-Sun have continual form in this regard by posting photos of our club with particularly negative and distasteful stories.

Well just think how good it is going to be when we finally get success and they have to put up positive articles and photos about the club. ;)

me too.

really like this kid.

abd to think we traded a solitary future first for the picks that got us Stocker, Kemp & Philp.

me too.

really like this kid.

abd to think we traded a solitary future first for the picks that got us Stocker, Kemp & Philp.

I really like this kid too, he's exactly the type of player that we need. From everything i've heard from him he is committed to playing for the jumper. He's tough, he goes when he has to but he's a ball player, he's no thug. We need a few more who are made of the same stuff.

The team will benefit from having him there in more than one sense, he is obviously somebody who has great care for his teammates which he showed on a number of occasions this year.

He is obviously one who has worked on becoming a better player and person without feeling sorry for himself and sooking it up, look forward to him being a part of Carlton for a very long time.

Last edited:
me too.

really like this kid.

It would be great to see some drafting success here, as the 2017 ND still haunts me :'(

All three of Kemp, Stocker & Philp can come on in leap & bound in 2022.

Hopefully, Cerra can push his 2017 ND counterparts to a much higher level too

Yep can't wait for him to be a regular through the middle his attitude,hardness at the contest/opposition players and his willingness to protect his team mates is going to make one great player for our team.

His football traits remind me a lot of this man below but let's hope Stocker isn't as cruelled by injury as the Mad Dog was throughout his career.

View attachment 1265680
I have an irrational amount of love for that man.

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

And if anyone thought that the media (in particular the Herald-Sun) didn’t have it in for us - the Herald-Sun online and via Twitter have pictures of Carlton players (only) with there story about AFL players who maybe anti-vaxxers

Levi was the first bloke I'd think of when it came to anti-vaxx in the AFL

View attachment 1265680
Its still early days with Stocker and he certainly has some terrific traits and talent.
I also think he has great leadership potential and perhaps will be a future captain of the club.

Last edited:
It would be great to see some drafting success here, as the 2017 ND still haunts me :'(

All three of Kemp, Stocker & Philp can come on in leap & bound in 2022.

Hopefully, Cerra can push his 2017 ND counterparts to a much higher level too
So keen to see how Kemp goes next year, will be some competition between Marchy/Plow and Kemp, for two of the backline spots. Bring on 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Back