Australian basketball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not ready for the game but If he has mental health issues for the next four years Morey pays him all his money - for sitting.

Woj] "There is a provision in the collective bargaining agreement that protects players' salary for failing to render services "if such failure has been caused by the player's mental disability.

You think he'd give up his career for the next 4 years just so he can get paid??? Like he's already a multi millionaire. And what happens at the end of his 4 year contract? He magically gets better and some other franchise offers to pay the max. Do you think Nike and his other endorsements will stand by him. He ain't exactly Kap taking a hit for a noble cause.

Simmons ain't sitting for 4 years unless he is truly insane. You only have one career. Lets see how long he holds out.

You think he'd give up his career for the next 4 years just so he can get paid??? Like he's already a multi millionaire. And what happens at the end of his 4 year contract? He magically gets better and some other franchise offers to pay the max. Do you think Nike and his other endorsements will stand by him. He ain't exactly Kap taking a hit for a noble cause.

Simmons ain't sitting for 4 years unless he is truly insane. You only have one career. Lets see how long he holds out.

200 million dollars for not going to work sounds pretty good to me.

Lots of time to work on his free throws too.

Makes you wonder if Morey understands the CBA

Delusional lad.

Go and ask caro or umpires
Caro? Yeah, I wonder how the daughter of a former Richmond president who has a well known public hatred for Essendon would answer that.

Richmond fans are some of the most one eyed and feral in the country.

Caro? Yeah, I wonder how the daughter of a former Richmond president who has a well known public hatred for Essendon would answer that.

Richmond fans are some of the most one eyed and feral in the country.

Still many levels below you ferals

Give out death threats if your coffee order was incorrect at the bummers

Its ok to threaten to kill caro due to having the balls to say efc are drug cheats? Funny that

Last edited:

Morey seemingly doesn't know or understand the CBA ...

You can argue his strategy and tactics with Simmons are flawed (which you have failed to make a convincing case for so far) but saying he doesn't understand the CBA is like claiming a doctor doesn't understand surgery. What are your qualifications that make you an expert?

You can argue his strategy and tactics with Simmons are flawed (which you have failed to make a convincing case for so far) but saying he doesn't understand the CBA is like claiming a doctor doesn't understand surgery. What are your qualifications that make you an expert?

I have no idea but I'm expecting Wojnarowski and these other experts do

Still many levels below you ferals

Give out death threats if your coffee order was incorrect at the bummers

Its ok to threaten to kill caro due to having the balls to say efc are drug cheats? Funny that
Nah, way way worse, and I know a lot of Essendon supporters aren't saints.

The fact you use hyperbole just proves my point about Richmond fans.

Nah, way way worse, and I know a lot of Essendon supporters aren't saints.

The fact you use hyperbole just proves my point about Richmond fans.

You justify death threats to a women cause her grand father worked at another team once upon a time.

Keep it classy.

Ageing as well as Jobes brownlown

You justify death threats to a women cause her grand father worked at another team once upon a time.

Keep it classy.

Ageing as well as Jobes brownlown
I said it was hyperbole. Which, wait a minute, it is. There have been absolutely no reports of Wilson receiving "death threats".

So no, I'm not "justifying death threats" like you claim. I'm saying that they didn't happen, and you made it up to justify your poor comment.

But yeah, I'm the one in this conversation that deserves a comment like "keep it classy", rather than one saying that "Essendon fans issue death threats for getting the wrong coffee order".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is Ben Simmons 5 years ago and largely he hasn't changed much.
5733112506e61c22df845ebae12d6277.jpg

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk

Honest evaluation of Ben Simmons:

Yeah nah sorry mate. Ben needs to improve definitely but when the guy making this video says the Sixers did everything to build the team around Simmons, you know he’s full of s**t. The Sixers are built around Embiid, and everyone who watches them knows this.

Yeah nah sorry mate. Ben needs to improve definitely but when the guy making this video says the Sixers did everything to build the team around Simmons, you know he’s full of sh*t. The Sixers are built around Embiid, and everyone who watches them knows this.

The very existence of a point guard that can't shoot, choosing that player over Jimmy, bringing in a couple of middling floor-spacers in Richardson and Horford, burnergate!!!

It wasn't until Morey took over that you could justifiability say that the team was built around Embiid, and even then your leading playmaker is still BS. Haven't watched the video, but I would imagine that's what he's referring to.

200 million dollars for not going to work sounds pretty good to me.

Lots of time to work on his free throws too.

Makes you wonder if Morey understands the CBA
Yeah mate i am sure you have a much better understanding than he does, just like when you said the Sixers couldn't fine him much of his salary anyway earlier in the year.

Morey at this rate is an embiid knee injury away from being fired.
What has Morey done wrong?

He moved J Rich who is worthless and got a great piece in Seth.

Added Maxey who looks like a promising player for the future

Got off the Horford contract which was supposed to be 'untradeable'

The only knock people have on him is the Simmons/Harden trade but the Rockets were never trading Harden to Morey, wasn't going to happen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back