Live Event The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 1 Thread: Opening night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure who watched the Hawks Mavs game but Mavs looked rusty af. Doncic stuck in 2nd gear and looks about as fit as me after 2 years of lockdown.

Also Reddish attacking the lane is a thing of beauty. Such a smooth mover. John Collins looks like he is still improving as a shooter and can create his own crafty short range shots. Trae played s**t but managed to squeeze in about 8 minutes of awesome Trae to counter it.

According to a report from Ethan Sherwood Strauss of Substack, ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski has sent out a PowerPoint presentation to potential sources highlighting his reach and influence. The documents contain the ESPN logo on each side, which suggest they were made by the company, but they were actually made by CAA.

The documents include claims like, “he is the undisputed top NBA media talent in the business,” and “His combined reach of 7.0M followers across Twitter, Instagram and Facebook is more than every other NBA media personality from the below comp set.”

The report also details a falling apart in Wojnarowski's relationship with his former protege Shams Charania. Wojnarowski and Charania stopped working together in 2017 and are now each other's chief rivals.

"These days, in conversations with potential sources, Wojnarowski communicates a contempt for Charania, disparaging his character," writes Strauss.

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels

I trust I can count on each of you to testify?

I'll even bring my talking stick.

According to a report from Ethan Sherwood Strauss of Substack, ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski has sent out a PowerPoint presentation to potential sources highlighting his reach and influence. The documents contain the ESPN logo on each side, which suggest they were made by the company, but they were actually made by CAA.

The documents include claims like, “he is the undisputed top NBA media talent in the business,” and “His combined reach of 7.0M followers across Twitter, Instagram and Facebook is more than every other NBA media personality from the below comp set.”

The report also details a falling apart in Wojnarowski's relationship with his former protege Shams Charania. Wojnarowski and Charania stopped working together in 2017 and are now each other's chief rivals.

"These days, in conversations with potential sources, Wojnarowski communicates a contempt for Charania, disparaging his character," writes Strauss.

It's a bit of a cesspool.

Marc Stein hates them both, one cost him his job, the other stole his exclusives. And then there's Broussard.

For anyone who missed ESS's earlier tidbits:

E S S.png

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
Not sure who watched the Hawks Mavs game but Mavs looked rusty af. Doncic stuck in 2nd gear and looks about as fit as me after 2 years of lockdown.

Also Reddish attacking the lane is a thing of beauty. Such a smooth mover. John Collins looks like he is still improving as a shooter and can create his own crafty short range shots. Trae played sh*t but managed to squeeze in about 8 minutes of awesome Trae to counter it.

Did the hawks win the luka trade?

Reddish looks quality again and it allowed them to tank for hunter

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
Jordan Schultz] The NBA is preparing for a massive story accusing #Suns owner Robert Sarver of racism, sexism and sexual harassment in a series of incidents, sources say. With enough evidence to support such claims, there’s a real chance the league would forcibly remove Sarver

Harlequin Dream

Club Legend
Dec 19, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Memphis Grizzlies
73-73 half in Pacers/Wizards.

Combined 66% from 3.

The middle teams in the East are all offense.

gazzathegreat

Club Legend
Jul 14, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
damn if i knew Harden looked like Sampi i wouldnt have picked him at #5 in my draft. He also might struggle with this new interpretation of refs not calling fouls when offensive players deliberately jump into a defender.

Giddey should have had 3 assists in first couple of minutes. They dropped the first two and another was a blown open layup, that not only didn't score it didn't even get within a foot of the ring, I repeat an open layup. Hes going to have a lot of should have been assists this year.

Jordan Schultz] The NBA is preparing for a massive story accusing #Suns owner Robert Sarver of racism, sexism and sexual harassment in a series of incidents, sources say. With enough evidence to support such claims, there’s a real chance the league would forcibly remove Sarver
Already posted Sandra Sully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back