1635100311650.png

1635100340320.png

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
4 London derbies for 4 defeats 10-2. With the majority of United local support being Londoners its a bad sign for us!
It should be the Conte cup with the loser sacking their manager and signing him, but I guess you guys already had that chance.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
It should be the Conte cup with the loser sacking their manager and signing him, but I guess you guys already had that chance.
If we had any ambition we'd already have Conte and would be sitting at least 6-7 (Arsenal +3, Palace +3, West Ham +1) points better off than we are now and would make what Liverpool did to United look like child's play.

If we had any ambition we'd already have Conte and would be sitting at least 6-7 (Arsenal +3, Palace +3, West Ham +1) points better off than we are now and would make what Liverpool did to United look like child's play.

Even with Conte Liverpool are a much better side than you.

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Just looking at the whole table and noticed only 4 sides have scored less than us and they are in the bottom 5. A side with Son and Kane has been outscored by Newcastle with Joelinton and Wilson. FFS sack this fraud and onto our 20th manager of the century

DBAH0

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Austin, Tejas
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Hammers, Austin FC
Just looking at the whole table and noticed only 4 sides have scored less than us and they are in the bottom 5. A side with Son and Kane has been outscored by Newcastle with Joelinton and Wilson. FFS sack this fraud and onto our 20th manager of the century
He also thought you deserved to win today. Deluded he is.

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
He also thought you deserved to win today. Deluded he is.
I dont think either side played well. But couldn't say we deserved to win at all. We always look like conceding at set pieces but apart from that and the Reguillon give away I felt pretty comfortable. Just had no confidence in our attack which is scary to say

CFC_JP

Club Legend
Jun 21, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool
Not with the same squad you won't

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Even with Conte Liverpool are a much better side than you.
We haven't played Liverpool. And even with Conte I agree they'd beat us.

But that's not what I said. In our first 9 games he'd have us 6-7 points better off with this current squad. I'd say even Mourinho would have us 3-4 points better than we are now. As for the child's play part, we'd be playing them at home after Liverpool just smacked them 5-0 in essentially 60 mins of football. I'd be surprised if a home crowd allows for the nothing football that came at the end of the game. At Anfield Liverpool score another 4 today

Ru-roh.

Dis could get nassy.
Brighton being 5th on 0 GD reminds me of when Huddersfield got promoted with that GD, just looks weird.

Edit: Just realised Spurs are in the top 6 with -4 GD as well.

We haven't played Liverpool. And even with Conte I agree they'd beat us.

But that's not what I said. In our first 9 games he'd have us 6-7 points better off with this current squad. I'd say even Mourinho would have us 3-4 points better than we are now. As for the child's play part, we'd be playing them at home after Liverpool just smacked them 5-0 in essentially 60 mins of football. I'd be surprised if a home crowd allows for the nothing football that came at the end of the game. At Anfield Liverpool score another 4 today

Huh? You said if you had Conte you'd destroy United by even more than Liverpool did. Which you wouldn't.

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Huh? You said if you had Conte you'd destroy United by even more than Liverpool did. Which you wouldn't.
Liverpool toyed with United in the final 30 mins. At home Liverpool score another few today.

Conte with us would mean he got his way with a couple of big signings. United on the back of what they copped against Son-Kane and a proper team with a proper manager behind them wins 8-1, we managed a 6-1 away against them with a past it manager 12 months ago

Liverpool toyed with United in the final 30 mins. At home Liverpool score another few today.

Conte with us would mean he got his way with a couple of big signings. United on the back of what they copped against Son-Kane and a proper team with a proper manager behind them wins 8-1, we managed a 6-1 away against them with a past it manager 12 months ago

Haha ok.

Sep 28, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal
If we play like we did against Villa we can definitely give Leicester a run for their money.

I do think they will be too strong though and knock us over.
Leicester have been as inconsistent as us. If we turn up and they don't, we can pick up another W easily enough. The opposite is also very true as well.

Enjoy being the early game though.

Back