EPL Matchday 9 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow. Just wow.

Defending for Jota's goal was laughable. Maguire was never an 80m pound player - and that's not his fault - but is he good enough to be starting for a club of United's stature? I am not so sure.

The build up to the third was brilliant, and the goal to bring up Salah's hat trick was a beauty.

He looks completely lost right now. So does Shaw. There is no system

Wow. Just wow.

Defending for Jota's goal was laughable. Maguire was never an 80m pound player - and that's not his fault - but is he good enough to be starting for a club of United's stature? I am not so sure.

The build up to the third was brilliant, and the goal to bring up Salah's hat trick was a beauty.

As he's led England to a WC SF and a Europa final, I'd say yes, mate. He's in an awful system which exposes him over and over again.

QUOTE="pantskyle, post: 72736373, member: 50036"]
Just about to chuck on the United v Liverpool game, should be a good one. No spoilers please.
[/QUOTE]

Go into comedy 🤡🤡

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The best defence in the league conceded more goals in a half of football than Chelsea have all season :shoutyoldman:

At least Scholes consoled himself when he got home by waking up his daughter to get to work on her feet.

1080066.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back