Not open for further replies.
Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
I'm honestly lost for words.

If that performance doesn't show the hierarchy that the players have given up on the manager then I don't know what does. Pogba getting sent off 15 minutes after being on. Going down 2-0 under the first 15 minutes. Players not tracking back, players not giving a s**t. All the careless fouls the players were doing just out of pure frustration.

Whistling from the crowd AFTER 20 MINUTES! Even the crowd was ****ed off and can you blame them. Playing stupid sideways football at the edge of pools box instead of attacking it. That boo at half time well deserved!

Lets pray to god lightning strikes twice Mou out after Liverpool loss now Ole.

Ronaldo get on the phone to Zidane and get him in asap!

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Fairly sure Zidane is waiting on the France job, only option is Conte. Saying that thought basically anyone is better than Ole, tactics would be nice.
It is still a problem with no matter who we get the club is in a right mess from players to management to ownership.

It is still a problem with no matter who we get the club is in a right mess from players to management to ownership.

It is but a lot of it is the fact we have a clueless yes man manager, a proper manager with confidence and ability will change the game plan.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
It is but a lot of it is the fact we have a clueless yes man manager, a proper manager with confidence and ability will change the game plan.
Starts with ownership they need the balls to get rid of Ole and Woody. Keeping him around because he is nice to the players * off. Useless every single one of them.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
I just don’t know how the players can put in a performance like that, where’s the pride, disgusting to watch.
It's clear they don't want to play for him or his useless tactics, but let's not let them off the hook they're still s**t as a collective group.

Starts with ownership they need the balls to get rid of Ole and Woody. Keeping him around because he is nice to the players fu** off. Useless every single one of them.

He isn't just nice to the managers, he is a yes man to the owners. He clearly has lost the players, they are not playing for him. The fans are turning or have turned.

Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
Forgot to mention anyone else see the thousands of fans leaving at half time what a shitshow.

Why stay? That was the easiest game so far this season for Liverpool, Klopp would’ve been giggling on the touch line, so so easy to tear us open, we are the furthest thing from a professional sporting organisation right now.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Why stay? That was the easiest game so far this season for Liverpool, Klopp would’ve been giggling on the touch line, so so easy to tear us open, we are the furthest thing from a professional sporting organisation right now.
I'm glad they left to make a statement don't support this crap. Support the need for change.

Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Teams look like scoring every time they get the ball and attack us, I reckon Norwich would’ve put 2-3 past us this morning that’s how ******* shambolic we are travelling.

Honestly, how can you go from having the 2nd best defensive record last season to leaking goals everywhere, open play, set pieces, corners, you name it, we can’t defend any of them.

Teams look like scoring every time they get the ball and attack us, I reckon Norwich would’ve put 2-3 past us this morning that’s how ******* shambolic we are travelling.

Honestly, how can you go from having the 2nd best defensive record last season to leaking goals everywhere, open play, set pieces, corners, you name it, we can’t defend any of them.

Maguire and Shaw have come back from England this season in shambolic form. Unsure what has happened to them.

Need Varane back urgently.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams

Swallow_Wood

Premiership Player
Jun 11, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Excellent analysis from Scholes and Owen from the 21 minute mark on how badly United operate defensively. This has been the case for weeks now and it has only gotten worse. We are so easy to play through its not funny.

It point to a lack of proper instruction or a lack of listening to instruction.

Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Why has he not been sacked yet?

Our club is spineless.

What also pisses me off, is even at the peak of our powers, rarely would we ever, if ever, smack Liverpool around like that. We always had a better squad, usually reining champions, but Liverpool would always rise to the occasion and have a crack. We’ve just laid down and copped an absolute shellacking by that filth at our own ground, they did it all in 2nd gear, cruise control, sickening.

Oct 2, 2021
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Our club is spineless.

What also pisses me off, is even at the peak of our powers, rarely would we ever, if ever, smack Liverpool around like that. We always had a better squad, usually reining champions, but Liverpool would always rise to the occasion and have a crack. We’ve just laid down and copped an absolute shellacking by that filth at our own ground, they did it all in 2nd gear, cruise control, sickening.

Yep we've never smacked around Liverpool like that not in my living memory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back