Discussion NAFL 2021 - Preseason Hub

Remove this Banner Ad

Boy oh boy did this completely slip my mind. Started traffic control a few weeks ago and my designs have sat idle, if there's no extension then the Golds will return next season.

You’re in luck - had a few people ask about it, so granting one last extension to this Friday night (Oct 15th), which gives me the weekend to get this show on the road.

Just got my jab for NAFL 2021. Whyalla Fever is spreading quickly so highly encourage you guys do the same if you don't want to be caught off guard this season ;)

View attachment 1264528
Funny that, just got my WMRA-21 shot the other day...

Also, didn't know Chief was a qualified health professional, enough to administer the vaccine intravenously through the Bigfooty website... or is this another one of his dodgy side hustles?

Wellington Players have received {redacted} doses of {redacted}.

As we are from NZ we have it completely under control, no need to check our status on arrival. Jacinda will back up our information.

Thanks for your time.

--------------------------------------

The Macarthur Phantoms have also received doses of vaccine. We however may have not received our certificates due to postal delays.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Um, my question is, why are you purchasing your own guernsey?
well you see being the owner of two NAFL clubs is a profitable venture, maybe a bit too profitable for the ATO's liking. So let's just say I needed to make some work-related purchases to get them off my back for now...

well you see being the owner of two NAFL clubs is a profitable venture, maybe a bit too profitable for the ATO's liking. So let's just say I needed to make some work-related purchases to get them off my back for now...

I think buying your own product may arouse suspicions more than you think.

It was only a matter of time until someone jumped on a bandwagon like this.

Nothing more than a PR stunt by some rich dude that I am sure names his children something stupid like Bob.
Don't be silly. Noone names their kids Bob.

Sm9P49RPiYhzzNWyc2PJyP4ohrZCpTTftFGZKgUpBY4.jpg

I can confirm that eccentric billionaire Elongated Muskrat has two sons, one named Bob, and the other named Jim. Young Bob is a staunch Mt Moon Astros fan, while little Jim is more of a Port Lincoln Sharks fan.

I can confirm that eccentric billionaire Elongated Muskrat has two sons, one named Bob, and the other named Jim. Young Bob is a staunch Mt Moon Astros fan, while little Jim is more of a Port Lincoln Sharks fan.

Ok, good to know that all three make poor choices in life.

Sorry for the delay, life has been incredible hectic as I approach my wedding (yay, go me!), I will do my best to find a night this week to get everything set in stone.

Sorry for the delay, life has been incredible hectic as I approach my wedding (yay, go me!), I will do my best to find a night this week to get everything set in stone.
Wedding over NAFL? Get your priorities straight cobber!

Just kidding of course, congratulations and take all the time you need :thumbsu: the suspense makes it better

Remove this Banner Ad

Back