EPL Matchday 10 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

This all comes back to my original post saying if we had a world class manager I'd be very confident we'd spank you.

But we don't. We've got a worse version of Mourinho who is actually the perfect tactical style for you guys to play your counter perfectly. We'll be lucky to have the ball in the oppositions box let alone the net. You'll let us have the ball as we will do nothing with it. Kane will get less than 15 touches and barely any of those will be in the attacking half. You'll eventually win it back and expose Dier on the break and beat us.

So if you lose or just win it's because your manager is trash?

Have you seen ours?

Am I the only person who thinks Liverpool would have won by 8 if they didn't stop for the last 40 mins?

I thought United would win if we didn't stop in the opening minute.

I thought United would win if we didn't stop in the opening minute.
That's a lie you've got Ole at the wheel you were never winning that one.

Have you seen ours?
A trash manager plays a big part as you can attest. Ours sets up in a way that suits playing yours. Ole outcoached Mourinho in our 2nd meeting by sitting back and allowing us to do nothing with the ball, this guy is the homebrand version of the guy that Ole schooled

That's a lie you've got Ole at the wheel you were never winning that one.

I think that was a joke.. the fact that went over your head shows you probably aren't thinking too clearly about this.

Have you seen ours?
I would still swap yours for ours. Not a great endorsement for Ole, we took 73 days to appoint our joker

Home brand mourinho has all his faults and his ability to put fans to sleep, but doesn’t have his experience or big game nous.

I would still swap yours for ours. Not a great endorsement for Ole, we took 73 days to appoint our joker

Home brand mourinho has all his faults and his ability to put fans to sleep, but doesn’t have his experience or big game nous.

Here I was thinking we had literally the worse manager in the league but I've come across another set of fans who think they have it worse.

Here I was thinking we had literally the worse manager in the league but I've come across another set of fans who think they have it worse.

I'm sure if there were any Norwich fans they might have something to say. Newcastle might even win on a technicality.

Probably not but still not sure what that has to do with Spurs.
They put the cue in the rack after 50 mins. With a world class manager I'd expect us at home to not be 5-0 up after 50 mins like Liverpool, but would be expecting to carve open Slabhead and McFred enough over 90 mins to score 6 or 7.

We have two of the best attackers in the league and 9 goals in 9 games. And neither of them are out of touch and missing sitters. It wouldn't surprise me if Norwich have had more chances at goal than us!

We have two of the best attackers in the league and 9 goals in 9 games. And neither of them are out of touch and missing sitters. It wouldn't surprise me if Norwich have had more chances at goal than us!

Kane has looked awful other than the Newcastle game. Would a 'better' manager have him more focussed?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kinda disappointing Liverpool didn't try and smack them even harder.

I'm kind of glad Liverpool took the gas off the pedal in the end and just toyed with them.

Any more goals they conceded and I dare say Ole would have been sacked by now. I wonder if Klopp told them at half time to ease up, let Salah get his hattrick and then put the cue in the rack.

It would have being a point of no return for Ole if they got smacked by 6 or 7 goals plus, almost tactical trolling by Klopp and the Scousers (so I like to think) :)

This is how sad we have become jd2010 and Art Vandelay_ are agreeing on something

Not enough is being made about how good United was for the last half hour, Liverpool couldn't even score.

Kane has looked awful other than the Newcastle game. Would a 'better' manager have him more focussed?

Sometimes i still get the impression that Kane has checked out (mentally) at Spurs. I don't think it's the case, but sometimes you have to wonder.

Sometimes i still get the impression that Kane has checked out (mentally) at Spurs. I don't think it's the case, but sometimes you have to wonder.
Certainly got that impression last night. Everything he did was so casual like he didn't really care. Touches, passing, pressing and marking were all poor

Most definitely. And he'd be doing what he does best, finishing chances. I've yet to see him miss anything that he'd normally bury. His pressing has been on the decline for about 2 years with all the ankle injuries but even without that he won a golden boot last season. The way we are playing he should be targeting the Chris Wood levels of 10 goals for the season because that's the attacking output we are producing for him to finish

1635134347695.png

Nope, not doing it to myself this week.

May reconsider watching Everton again when Rondon is no longer in the starting lineup.

I had to wait until around 2009-10 to watch my first live game of the Albion and I started following them in the early 80s.

Some PL fans are a bit sooky and spoilt I must say.

Many fans never get to watch their team in a full game. They survive on highlight snippets.

Just be grateful you can watch them so easily.

We are down to 3 mids (Henderson, Jones and Ox) after Milner got old man cramp and Keita got put on a stretcher by Pogba (Also no Fabinho, Thiago and Elliott). So we just passed it round the back in a safe manner and got the hell out of there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back