Society/Culture Tucker Carlson - Fired from Fox. Sacked. Terminated. Given the heave-ho.

Jan 13, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
That's not gaslighting.

I'm pointing out that you are now parroting KKK lines. Just like Carlson.

Is calling it gaslighting just your way of dealing with the cognitive dissonance? You can't possibly be parroting literal KKK arguments, so it's got to be me acting in bad faith?

Bullshit.

I share views with Greens but that doesn't make me a Green.

I share views with anti-vaxxers but that doesn't make me an anti-vaxxer.

Hell, I even share views with Hitler (Communism is bad) but that doesn't make me a Nazi.

I thought the booing of Adam Goodes was to a large degree racist but that doesn't make me indigenous.

There is every indication in my opinion that many of the policies of the Biden Administration are designed to change the voting demographic of the United States to make it easier for Democrats to win future elections. Just as changes to voter ID requirements have the same objective. That doesn't make me, or Tucker, a supporter of the Ku Klux Klan.

What is consistent with Nazi and KKK objectives and history is the advocacy of societal segregation. And the open expression of religious bigotry. And the calls for more Government control of the populace. Now you tell me who the Nazis are.

Jan 13, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
I didn't say it made you a member of the KKK.

I pointed out that you are parroting KKK lines.

How does that feel?

It doesn't feel like anything. You might have noticed that on this forum I've had plenty of those kinds of insults directed my way. Largely unchecked (but call a leftie a dickhead.........) and it's never stopped me. I do have the advantage of anonymity which helps. I admire people like Andrew Bolt and Rita Panahi who are able to argue these points publicly.

Balls In

Brownlow Medallist
May 25, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Criticizing the insanity of totally open borders and pointing out the obvious drug running, people smuggling, sex trafficking, national security risk, negative employment implications and resultant change to the voting demography of a country... is KKK talking points?

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
Criticizing the insanity of totally open borders and pointing out the obvious drug running, people smuggling, sex trafficking, national security risk, negative employment implications and resultant change to the voting demography of a country... is KKK talking points?
The KKK thinks they are, but what would they know?

Sep 17, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond

Tell us more about these negative employment implications considering at the moment there is a labour shortage in the US.

Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
At this point, people who don't believe Carlson appeals to white nationalists are either straight faced liars (i.e, Bruce) or who ar willfully ignorant.

The KKK love him. They share his viewpoints.

The thread has moved past discussing whether or not Carlson appeals to WN. That is proven beyond doubt. The question is why those who share his views choose not to acknowldge it.

Jan 13, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
At this point, people who don't believe Carlson appeals to white nationalists are either straight faced liars (i.e, Bruce) or who ar willfully ignorant.

The KKK love him. They share his viewpoints.

The thread has moved past discussing whether or not Carlson appeals to WN. That is proven beyond doubt. The question is why those who share his views choose not to acknowldge it.
I’m sure he appeals to white supremacists. So what?

See this is the thing with you and a couple of other absolutists here. Your absolutism is no different to that of white supremacists.

Just because Tucker wants a level of border control doesn’t make him a white supremacist. A white supremacist would want border controls and a whole lot more, like mass exile of non whites. Nothing Tucker has said suggests he wants that.

I don’t think certain essential services should have been privatised and think it would be better if, for instance, electric and gas power was returned to the state. Communists would agree. I’m not a Communist.

Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
Bullshit.

I share views with Greens but that doesn't make me a Green.

I share views with anti-vaxxers but that doesn't make me an anti-vaxxer.

Hell, I even share views with Hitler (Communism is bad) but that doesn't make me a Nazi.

I thought the booing of Adam Goodes was to a large degree racist but that doesn't make me indigenous.

There is every indication in my opinion that many of the policies of the Biden Administration are designed to change the voting demographic of the United States to make it easier for Democrats to win future elections. Just as changes to voter ID requirements have the same objective. That doesn't make me, or Tucker, a supporter of the Ku Klux Klan.

What is consistent with Nazi and KKK objectives and history is the advocacy of societal segregation. And the open expression of religious bigotry. And the calls for more Government control of the populace. Now you tell me who the Nazis are.
As a heads up, there are a million other right wingers on this forum who claim their views are intricately arrived up expressions of nuance and subtlety that show defy labelling.

Back