Food for thought (or more accurately, food thoughts and inspirations)

Had egg and bacon rolls for brekky.
Was ok but I need to get the sauce worked out.
Never has as much flavour as I wish it did.
We used to sell egg and bacon rolls for the footy club in Nimbin as a fund raiser. We'd start on market days at about 7 oclock and it was hilarious. As soon as we started cooking you could watch the smell of the food waft down the road. You could track it by watching people on the street as they would stop, sniff the air a bit and then follow their nose back to where we had set up the barbie.

Guys my work Carls Jr has a special promo $1 famous cheese burgers! The famous cheese is a big burger too so it’s definitely a steal for only $1

Just download the app just in case they ask for a code (highly doubtful tho)

Do they deliver?
Yeah not my store atm, so I’m not too sure if they can do it through delivery apps though. It’s probably better to go in store because food will be fresher.

Would they like a 3 hour drive?
They’d love it. It was that busy at our store yesterday that I literally served my family in drive through and I didn’t even notice.

SonofSamsquanch

Enjoy decent coffee but don't dunk yer biscuits
Mar 31, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
1636354349176.png

SonofSamsquanch

Enjoy decent coffee but don't dunk yer biscuits
Mar 31, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Wtf is that?
That, Ligma Spider is a Singapore Ikea charcoal hotdog. It is for real. Black charcoal bun and black matching hot dog skin. Still contains the classic ingredients; lips, guts and arseholes so apparently tastes just as a hot dog should.

I have to confess, I have eaten Ikea meatballs in the Shanghai store. They were exactly as you would expect them to be - globalisation saw to that.

I don't hate on avos but I think they're highly over rated. Can certainly be a part of delicious dishes but I don't get the hype.
The best avos are a strain called Fuerte but you very rarely get them these days as other varieties (specifically Hass) are preferred by growers.

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Don’t know how I missed this thread. Love spending Sundays cooking.

Made a Greek dish called Lamb Kleftiko a couple weeks back. Absolutely delicious.

517205C5-9395-445A-904B-C949A12007A1.jpeg

Here’s the recipe

Mine didn’t look as good as the photo in the recipe but still delicious

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Went to my in-laws last night and man I’m pretty sure they’re trying to fatten me up. If we go there for dinner my mother in law cooks and it’s guaranteed to be Imquarrun il Forn, Maltese baked Macaroni Casserole and if it’s the weekend the father in law does a roast lamb.

Anyway this is what she dished up last night. The photo doesn’t do it justice in both the quantity and how good it tastes.

That’s on a big plate.
B3A47C92-6A6C-42E8-A5B2-D0B760CF1888.jpeg

CD386EA9-D59F-4393-BAC1-DCA44D3A5F9B.jpeg

Went to my in-laws last night and man I’m pretty sure they’re trying to fatten me up. If we go there for dinner my mother in law cooks and it’s guaranteed to be Imquarrun il Forn, Maltese baked Macaroni Casserole and if it’s the weekend the father in law does a roast lamb.

Anyway this is what she dished up last night. The photo doesn’t do it justice in both the quantity and how good it tastes.

That’s on a big plate.
View attachment 1277087
Welcome to the life of wogs😃

my mum always bugs me to have more and you can never get away from it even if you say “I’m full” 100 times she will still bug you lol

Back