Which club do you hate the most?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Cotchins Hair Piece

Bouffant Flat Top
Mar 6, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
It use to be Carlton but now I just feel sorry for them. I was thinking West Coast but their supporters were great when it came to supporting us when we made the GF. St Kilda are basically are non-entity so that rules them out. Has anyone seen “Bad Sport” on Netflix? I don’t count GWS and GC as clubs. Next season will apparently feature the 2016 finals and GF, watch out for it. Probably Collingwood or Essendon.

timokane

Club Legend
Oct 2, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
for the vic teams tigers and cats i agree the likes of gws and suns are not clubs fake to the core

Mr Sharp

Rookie
Aug 9, 2021
Melb/Syd
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
I hate cheating. I hate entitled Victorian clubs. Now that the lockdown is over you can all go and kiss my hairy arse. Compassion is now over.

May 13, 2007
<---------
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Seahawks, Huskies, Newcastle Utd.
Fremantle. Enough said. Our cross town rivals
At one stage I used to feel the same but they're just meh now.

I hope that changes once they become relevant once again but I feel they'll start to be competitive and then will fall away again when Fyfe etc start to retire.

It's cute how their supporters try to portray themselves as some sophisticated and knowledgeable football fan but in all likelihood they're just a try-hard bogan from down Cockburn way.

Mr Sharp

Rookie
Aug 9, 2021
Melb/Syd
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
It use to be Carlton but now I just feel sorry for them. I was thinking West Coast but their supporters were great when it came to supporting us when we made the GF. St Kilda are basically are non-entity so that rules them out. Has anyone seen “Bad Sport” on Netflix? I don’t count GWS and GC as clubs. Next season will apparently feature the 2016 finals and GF, watch out for it. Probably Collingwood or Essendon.
You feel sorry for Carlton. Don't. The bastards are on the rise.

Mar 11, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
I hate cheating. I hate entitled Victorian clubs. Now that the lockdown is over you can all go and kiss my hairy arse. Compassion is now over.

Port Power fans ..who under the hypnotic trance of their bald headed git of a President…are the laughing stock of the league with their devotion to the idea about wearing the Port Adelaide Magpies SANFL prison bar jumper in a league match.

I mean …how stupid can you be?

Dumb as a box of hammers.

The lot of you.

Apr 29, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
Geelong because Dangerfield seems like a flog with his comb over haircut, pulled up socks and staging for frees. And he always gets light tribunal sentences due to him being head of the AFLPA. Also, accompanied by Selwood the king of all duckers. Also Chris Scott for being probably the biggest flog in the AFL with his ego and immaturity with being incapable of handling his own emotions on game day or in post match press conferences.

the avoca drover

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 16, 2007
The house of Jim Jess
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
AFC Wimbledon UTT
Geelong because Dangerfield seems like a flog with his comb over haircut, pulled up socks and staging for frees. And he always gets light tribunal sentences due to him being head of the AFLPA. Also, accompanied by Selwood the king of all duckers. Also Chris Scott for being probably the biggest flog in the AFL with his ego and immaturity with being incapable of handling his own emotions on game day or in post match press conferences.
You make some very strong points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coach_Required

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 19, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool & Boston Celtics
At one stage I used to feel the same but they're just meh now.

I hope that changes once they become relevant once again but I feel they'll start to be competitive and then will fall away again when Fyfe etc start to retire.

It's cute how their supporters try to portray themselves as some sophisticated and knowledgeable football fan but in all likelihood they're just a try-hard bogan from down Cockburn way.

I smell BS, your fake post smells of extreme dislike to me.

Coach_Required

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 19, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Port Power fans ..who under the hypnotic trance of their bald headed git of a President…are the laughing stock of the league with their devotion to the idea about wearing the Port Adelaide Magpies SANFL prison bar jumper in a league match.

The lot of you.

Also how fun is it to see them lose home Prelims.

Coach_Required

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 19, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Thanks random internet guy who knows FA about me.

Carlton, Collingwood and Essendon teams I dislike more. But hey, apparently you know me better.:rolleyes:

LMAO so in a thread asking you who you hate more, you make no mention of said teams but mention you dont hate Freo LOL Yeah I believe you.

Port 2004

Premiership Player
Jun 27, 2012
Bellevue Heighta
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

The lot of you.
Blow it out of your arse Shane. Bloody idiot.

Port 2004

Premiership Player
Jun 27, 2012
Bellevue Heighta
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

The lot of you.
I hate drug cheating football clubs. No good at all.

Back