The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 2 Thread: Stop sleeping on the Knicks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Picking his worst season to discredit him is exactly what I'm talking about

4 year average from 17-20

27.2ppg, 11.1rpg, 2.8apg

Throw in higher defensive stats and just being a better defender in general. Giannis is better but yeah AD is not overrated at all.
AD is great, nobody is saying he isnt. He is sacrificing his game for LeBron over the last two years. But Giannis is a DPOY and two time MVP and the leader and best player on a championship team. AD isnt.

Giannis is better than AD but AD is still top 10 in the world.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know it's still early but lots of warning signs about this Lakers team...

Lebron & AD only have themselves to blame on it as well.

I'm so tired of hearing about Davis being overrated while he puts up Giannis stats every year, and was close to finals MVP like 12 months ago.
Look beyond the stats

AD has never lead a team deep in to the play offs without Lebron

AD can not handle the same workload Giannis does

AD is great and one of the most talented bigs of all time, but at the moment his talent does not match his actual output.

He is pretty accurately rated by most i think. Very very good, but not quite the level of the top few players.

Look beyond the stats

AD has never lead a team deep in to the play offs without Lebron

AD can not handle the same workload Giannis does

AD is great and one of the most talented bigs of all time, but at the moment his talent does not match his actual output.

He is pretty accurately rated by most i think. Very very good, but not quite the level of the top few players.
Was pretty surprised he made the top 75 list if I'm honest.

I was but looking in to the voting... Yeah not anymore

Bill Simmons put Luka in because 'in 5 years it will look wrong not having him in'...

The list is a shambles
Yeah you would think the list picks itself. I mean it's just 25 (26 cos of the tie) of the greatest players since the list came out in 1996. Well that and the two obvious snubs that should have been on the original list in Wilkins and McAdoo. They pick themselves.

1. Kobe Bryant
2. LeBron James
3. Kevin Garnett
4. Dirk Nowitzki
5. Allen Iverson
6. James Harden
7. Kevin Durant
8. Giannis Antetokounmpo
9. Dwayne Wade
10. Tim Duncan
11. Paul Pierce
12. Ray Allen
13. Steph Curry
14. Chris Paul
15. Kawhi Leonard
16. Steve Nash
17. Gary Payton
18. Bob McAdoo
19. Dominique Wilkins
20. Dennis Rodman
21. Jason Kidd

Those 21 basically pick themselves... then it gets bit subjective after that though with the following five pretty dodgy for me. Two more spots would be shoo in's if it wasnt for injury in Derrick Rose and Grant Hill.

22. Anthony Davis
23. Reggie Miller
24. Carmelo Anthony
25. Russell Westbrook
26. Damian Lillard

The biggest stat padding flog in the history of sports arcs up about a dunk at the end of the game

Get lost you overpaid baby
I always hate the ‘unwritten rule bs’ but this one is ******* insane.

Not only is it coming from the king of padding stats but they were still trying to win. The long inbound pass to get a quick shot.

Imagine getting salty that he played out the game that was ‘over’ when you were trying to win still. Holy s**t he is soft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back