The Newcastle United plan for global domination.

Remove this Banner Ad

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
I’ll have a go at this for January.

Dean Henderson Loan
Kieran Trippier 12m
James Tarkowski 20m
Stefan de Vrij 50m
Robin Gosens 35m
Franck Kessie 20m
Donny van der beek Loan
Wout Weghorst 30m

I think the priority for Newcastle should be goalkeeper and defence for January. They need clean sheets. Dean Henderson almost single handed made Sheffield United a mid table team. He would be my first signing.
They need commanding center backs and leadership to help Lascelles and I don’t think Inter would turn down 50m for a 29 year old de Vrij. Tarkowski is another smart signing given his contract is running down.
I think Trippier is looking to return to England and he would be perfect for Newcastle. Pair him with Gosens and they have a great wing back pairing.
To fix the midfield and ensure Jojo Shelvey doesnt play for the club again, I would throw massive wages at Kessie and AC Milan will sell in January given he has 6 months to run on his contract. Van der beek on loan or permanent would also be a good signing. I think targeting players willing to get stuck in or something to prove would be smart.
Upfront they need a prolific goal scorer to help Wilson and I think Wout Weghorst would fit well as a big and small pairing. He’s been one of the best bundesliga goalscorers over the past 3 years. If they can send Joelinton the other way, it would even be better.

3-4-1-2
Henderson
Lascelles de Vrij Tarkowski
Trippier Kessie Van der beek Gosens
Saint-Maximum
Wilson Weghorst
Henderson on loan is a no brainer. I rate Dubravka but don't know how long he is out for. That's a very gettable XI and could even have some squad options in Dele and Winks to make it even more certain guys like Shelvey never play again

Sphynx

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 10, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Can see them going after the better types from outside the top 6 clubs. Most of them will be £50m+ as an absolute minumum. Some of them like Raphinha, Rice, Phillips more towards Grealish territory.

Raphinha
Phillips
Rice
Neves
McGinn
McNeil
Traore
Sarr
JWP
Zaha
Aarons

Spring to mind.

Maybe even a Toney, Bamford or Watkins.

Think they will have a crack at a few like Tielemans, Greenwood, Martial, Sterling, Son, Henderson, Saka from the top 6.

Someone like Damsgaard - Definately.

Can see them going after the better types from outside the top 6 clubs. Most of them will be £50m+ as an absolute minumum. Some of them like Raphinha, Rice, Phillips more towards Grealish territory.

Raphinha
Phillips
Rice
Neves
McGinn
McNeil
Traore
Sarr
JWP
Zaha
Aarons

Spring to mind.

Maybe even a Toney, Bamford or Watkins.

Think they will have a crack at a few like Tielemans, Greenwood, Martial, Sterling, Son, Henderson, Saka from the top 6.

Someone like Damsgaard - Definately.
Can’t imagine Raph going there, reckon he’ll want to go to Spain

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
Confirmed that Eriksen can't play in Serie A and might leave Inter on a free. It's not clear whether he could play Premier League again.

Confirmed that Eriksen can't play in Serie A and might leave Inter on a free. It's not clear whether he could play Premier League again.

How likely would it be that he just retires? How often has a person had a situation like this and then comes back?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
How likely would it be that he just retires? How often has a person had a situation like this and then comes back?

Hopefully Sergio Aguero isn't in this situation.

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
Apparently they have made a bid for Trippier.

There's rumours about Aubameyang going there on loan.

Tarkowski's performance against Leeds was like someone who was leaving.

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
Apparently they have made a bid for Trippier.

There's rumours about Aubameyang going there on loan.

Tarkowski's performance against Leeds was like someone who was leaving.
Auba going there on loan would be a good move by Arsenal

Alllow him to take points off their rivals

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham

Christian Eriksen is saying "Physically, I'm back in top shape". And his agent is saying a return to England for him "would absolutely feel like coming home".

It could be happening!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back