The USA Sports Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

The 76ers are done as any kind of legitimate threat for a championship.

Did you happen to watch our game yesterday? Came back from 9 points down with 1:15 remaining and had the last shot to try to win it but Derozen missed it. There is not a player on this roster or any coaching from Billy Donovan where I can say I wish he (the player) was taken out of the game or Donovan drew up a different play. This is a fun team to watch and ultra compeitive with very good coaching. It took a very long time to get to this point but it's here.

Did you happen to watch our game yesterday? Came back from 9 points down with 1:15 remaining and had the last shot to try to win it but Derozen missed it. There is not a player on this roster or any coaching from Billy Donovan where I can say I wish he (the player) was taken out of the game or Donovan drew up a different play. This is a fun team to watch and ultra compeitive with very good coaching. It took a very long time to get to this point but it's here.
Yeah we've started the season really well. Would have been good to win that game to prove we can beat actual good teams as the 4-0 start was against some of the worst teams in the league. But it's been a fun start. Only concern is that Williams is kinda going backwards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah we've started the season really well. Would have been good to win that game to prove we can beat actual good teams as the 4-0 start was against some of the worst teams in the league. But it's been a fun start. Only concern is that Williams is kinda going backwards.

How did Williams do it? It didnt happen in a game did it.

Such a bummer, he hasnt started the season particularly well but he has a lot of upside and I was looking forward to him continuing to develop. Plus he's one bloke on the team who actually is a good defender too.

Ugh.

How did Williams do it? It didnt happen in a game did it.

Such a bummer, he hasnt started the season particularly well but he has a lot of upside and I was looking forward to him continuing to develop. Plus he's one bloke on the team who actually is a good defender too.

Ugh.

Totally sucks. :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back