No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #12 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even sure that he us that good a player. Wildly inconsistent and we see his bad side as often as his good.

Weren't there some on here advocating that we recruit him? Was never going to happen but it would have been a calamity if we had.

Agree that he is inconsistent but his best footy is very good..and he has the ability to turn a game off his own boot.

I wasn't completely against him coming at the time but I'm definitely very happy he didn't end up at the Blues

Once the Pies give this loser the flick, anyone who dares say we should pick up this arsehole needs to give themselves an uppercut.

The flog is done at AFL, Gil and the Commission will deregister for him for a good number of years at any rate.

This whole excuse "boys will be boys" and "players work hard and deserve to party" is an absolute load of horseshit. JDG is a multiple offender, not just with groping young women but also drink driving.

The only way he will ever learn is he actually serves some meaningful jail time.

Once the Pies give this loser the flick, anyone who dares say we should pick up this arsehole needs to give themselves an uppercut.

The flog is done at AFL, Gil and the Commission will deregister for him for a good number of years at any rate.

This whole excuse "boys will be boys" and "players work hard and deserve to party" is an absolute load of horseshit. JDG is a multiple offender, not just with groping young women but also drink driving.

The only way he will ever learn is he actually serves some meaningful jail time.

I hope this isn’t too tall an order for Gill and the Commission to get right. I have some serious doubts though.

I hope this isn’t too tall an order for Gill and the Commission to get right. I have some serious doubts though.

This has made international headlines, esp in America. Even on grounds of bringing the game into disrepute, De Goey will be deregistered or at least suspended hopefully a lengthy period of time that his career is curtains.

This has made international headlines, esp in America. Even on grounds of bringing the game into disrepute, De Goey will be deregistered or at least suspended hopefully a lengthy period of time that his career is curtains.

He will never change. I hope that the only thing he has left is his AFL earnings to date, a jail sentence and a career that is over. It’s all he deserves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwood supporters on this forum at least should be congratulated, maybe a bit later than most but most of them (bar a few ignorant drop kicks) have finally come to realise what a toxic, fool JDG is and want him gone

Collingwood supporters on this forum at least should be congratulated, maybe a bit later than most but most of them (bar a few ignorant drop kicks) have finally come to realise what a toxic, fool JDG is and want him gone
Yeah, agree. I went over to the Pie forum to have a look at what they were saying, and it's almost unanimous that they want him gone. Good on the BF Pies.

BTW If any Carlton player from now is accused of doing what JDG has (even if not found guilty in a court of law, cause we all know how disgustingly hard it is to get a conviction/guilty verdict against men who commit rape or sexuzl assault in this country) and there is overwhelming witness to say that they did it, I would hope and expect the club to sack him (after all legal proceedings

Got to have a zero tolerance/no second chances for players who have erred in the way JDG has (well mainly regards to sexual assault and groping accusations, but the common assault charges he is facing is pretty bad too)

Happily with our Carlton Respects program and a new level of professionalism and lack of off field scandals from our players since Brendon Bolton became coach, I am hopeful and optimistic our culture is now at a level that we shouldn't ever expect any of our players becoming disgusting, misogynistic and spoilt brat grubs like De Goey.

I am forever grateful to Bolts and LoGuidace for all their so called faults elsewhere for instilling that kind of new and personal player responsibility and structure to our club, Daisy Thomas probably cost himself a new contract at the club by getting drunk and acting like a tool at a club function, that is the type of new age Carlton culture and discipline I am here for.

BTW If any Carlton player from now is accused of doing what JDG has (even if not found guilty in a court of law, cause we all know how disgustingly hard it is to get a conviction/guilty verdict against men who commit rape or sexuzl assault in this country) and there is overwhelming witness to say that they did it, I would hope and expect the club to sack him (after all legal proceedings

Got to have a zero tolerance/no second chances for players who have erred in the way JDG has (well mainly regards to sexual assault and groping accusations, but the common assault charges he is facing is pretty bad too)

Happily with our Carlton Respects program and a new level of professionalism and lack of off field scandals from our players since Brendon Bolton became coach, I am hopeful and optimistic our culture is now at a level that we shouldn't ever expect any of our players becoming disgusting, misogynistic and spoilt brat grubs like De Goey.

I am forever grateful to Bolts and LoGuidace for all their so called faults elsewhere for instilling that kind of new and personal player responsibility and structure to our club, Daisy Thomas probably cost himself a new contract at the club by getting drunk and acting like a tool at a club function, that is the type of new age Carlton culture and discipline I am here for.
Hi Elmer
I 'm not sure you can sack a player if they are found 'not guilty' can you?

I feel sorry for the woman/girl who was originally assualted by D.G (DeGenerate)..was she paid out do you think? Imagine how whe would fwel when he was cleared...
You'd think his AFL career is over now.

Hi Elmer
I 'm not sure you can sack a player if they are found 'not guilty' can you?

I feel sorry for the woman/girl who was originally assualted by D.G (DeGenerate)..was she paid out do you think? Imagine how whe would fwel when he was cleared...
You'd think his AFL career is over now.
I wish the media would go after the spin king Eddie McGuire over this, he always takes the players side and look what happens. They start to think they are invincible/untouchable etc. Eddie was an enabler of the poor culture that team has

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back