List Mgmt. Adelaide Crows 2021 List Management thread

Will the Crows pick up any of these players in the off-season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe go find something that else that makes you happy then? Doesn't sound like 'supporting' a footy club agrees with you at all. It's not some sort of balanced relationship where the club owes you something on an frequent/equal basis. Your dissatisfaction seems to manifest itself into negativity ad nauseam, i reckon you're months away from Opus Dei membership just so you can flagellate yourself every time a positive thought arrives.

Imagine referencing Dan Brown and thinking it made you sound literate.

peak crayon

1635754414770.png
WastefulTallBagworm-max-1mb.gif

Is that exactly what dawson said for months on end..

money talks and bullshit walks.. if Adelaide offer a one hundred or two hundred thousand more a year than the pies do then maynard will quickly change his thoughts on moving..

though.. pies will probably be able to match if de goey is dumped.. it will free up space in their salary cap..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can confirm a little known secret of the Adelaide forum.

The secret is: I am, in fact, every single poster on the Adelaide board. Except Vader. Who has me on ignore anyway.

It is hard logging on to all the different accounts using different IPs, but what can I say? I just love playing arguing with myself.

The secret is: I am, in fact, every single poster on the Adelaide board. Except Vader. Who has me on ignore anyway.

It is hard logging on to all the different accounts using different IPs, but what can I say? I just love playing arguing with myself.
I do love being your most intelligent personality

On SM-N981B using BigFooty.com mobile app

you must have found it very very VERY difficult playing American Crow since his boy has been numero uno O/S...talk about defending the indefensible

Back