Oppo Camp Former Freo player watch

Yeti

Premiership Player
Feb 17, 2012
Newcastle
AFL Club
Fremantle
How much would someone need? He should own a home or two. Somewhere to live and somewhere else to pay $400 a week.

I think people are over estimating his earnings. He would have earned Max 200k pa for the first 2 years.

Take away 3% for agent fees and 30% in taxes. If he is lucky he has a property with a decent amount of equity in it, I doubt he earned enough to own property outright unless he was a choir boy who didn't spend his money on travel, drugs and being an idiot.

I think people are over estimating his earnings. He would have earned Max 200k pa for the first 2 years.

Take away 3% for agent fees and 30% in taxes. If he is lucky he has a property with a decent amount of equity in it, I doubt he earned enough to own property outright unless he was a choir boy who didn't spend his money on travel, drugs and being an idiot.
I think his years at Freo were paid quite well, except the last one.

Docker82

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 21, 2013
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle

Considering you’re talking about Cam McCarthy I found that last sentence quite amusing tbh.

masai tu

Club Legend
Oct 17, 2021
AFL Club
Fremantle
Subes has signed on for another year at Sowfs. There was a lot of talk that he was going to hang up the boots but thankfully he has decided to go around again.

Hope they sort out his “pregnancy”, it must be due soon, we’ve waited long enough !!!.

Apr 25, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Do we need to start talking about Stephen Hill as a former Docker? What gives?

Apr 14, 2018
Just up the street
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SFFC
Bush and ‘Burbs: Stephen Hill locks in next playing move after Fremantle Dockers retirement
Headshot of Jordan McArdle

Jordan McArdleThe West Australian
Mon, 8 November 2021 7:57AM
Jordan McArdle

[PLAYERCARD]Stephen Hill[/PLAYERCARD] will have a kick at country level in 2022.

Stephen Hill will have a kick at country level in 2022. Credit: Paul Kane/AFL Photos

Retired Fremantle great Stephen Hill will pull on the boots in country WA in 2022 in one of the highest-profile signings in recent years.
A horror run with injuries led the classy wingman to retire from the AFL at the end of last season after 218 games in 13 years as a Docker.
Hill battled a series of soft-tissue setbacks that him sidelined throughout the year, featuring once at WAFL seniors and another in the reserves for Peel Thunder, having made just 28 AFL appearances in the previous three seasons.
The 31-year-old, drafted at No.3 in the 2008 national draft, will continue his football journey at Gingin in the Mortlock Football League, going from a Docker to an Eagle.
The West Australian understand Hill has a connection with the club through his best mate Andre Regan, with the pair keen to play alongside each other.
[PLAYERCARD]Stephen Hill[/PLAYERCARD] will play for Gingin in 2022.

Stephen Hill will play for Gingin in 2022. Credit: Gingin Football Club/Facebook
The club confirmed the news on their Facebook page on Sunday night.
“The Gingin Eagles would like to welcome former Fremantle Docker Stephen Hill to the club,” the post read.
“Stephen played 218 games with Fremantle from 2009-2021 and he brings a huge amount of experience and skills to the club.
“We’re excited to have Stephen with us for the 2022 season and we hope all members will join us in making Stephen feel welcome.”

Sweetback

Cancelled
Dec 23, 2014
I would say he made enough to buy a house, which gets you pretty close, he won't have to work hard at least.....till he has kids.

Yeah I’m going to assume he owns a house outright. Just needs to work enough to pay rates, insurance, food, streaming subscriptions and disco biscuits

Scham

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 19, 2004
AFL Club
Fremantle
Is Brady Grey back with us?

Back